• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland Air Asia Awesome ... ... !!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
electronic communication devices la bro, your electronic watch and camcorder still can run

Cellular phone aka handphone is an electronic device. It emits and receives wavelength when turn on. Phone device has to be switched on in order to take pictures or video clips.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey my neighbours lost their chihuahua a few days ago.....you didnt make satay out of it did you?

There're more dogeaters out there than you know. That's why there're so few stray dogs around nowadays and lost pet dogs are seldom found and returned.

There was once after shooting test at Toa Payoh station shooting range, I was bored with time on hands and started chatting with the VC sentry over a smoke at the sentry box. Those days, smoking was allowed. Then there was this light brown furred dog running to the sentry box panting pathetically. I couldn't tell the breed as I'm no expert in dog breeding, just expert in dog eating. The man chasing it came soon after and asked me sir, can let him take the dog back?

I said sorry, this type of case, I'd have to write a report and handover it to SPCA. He said, don't like that lah sir, "I saw you before in Geylang Lorong ## eating dog meat. This type very delicious and hard to find. If you don't write report and give me the dog, tonight dinner and beer on me, at Toa Payoh Lorong # Block ## playground. Come on lah." I said, you saw me before in Geylang? He said, "aiyah sir, from Geylang Lorong # to ##, who don't know you?"

I needed to cover rearguard. I looked at the only other witness around, the VC sentry. He said, "No problem, as long as I'm invited too." Doggone done deal. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ahaha so sharing the dog meat with the guy effectively muzzled him eh? Good thing la ...otherwise both of you kena go doghouse if caught.

There're more dogeaters out there than you know. That's why there're so few stray dogs around nowadays and lost pet dogs are seldom found and returned.

There was once after shooting test at Toa Payoh station shooting range, I was bored with time on hands and started chatting with the VC sentry over a smoke at the sentry box. Those days, smoking was allowed. Then there was this light brown furred dog running to the sentry box panting pathetically. I couldn't tell the breed as I'm no expert in dog breeding, just expert in dog eating. The man chasing it came soon after and asked me sir, can let him take the dog back?

I said sorry, this type of case, I'd have to write a report and handover it to SPCA. He said, don't like that lah sir, "I saw you before in Geylang Lorong ## eating dog meat. This type very delicious and hard to find. If you don't write report and give me the dog, tonight dinner and beer on me, at Toa Payoh Lorong # Block ## playground. Come on lah." I said, you saw me before in Geylang? He said, "aiyah sir, from Geylang Lorong # to ##, who don't know you?"

I needed to cover rearguard. I looked at the only other witness around, the VC sentry. He said, "No problem, as long as I'm invited too." Doggone done deal. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahaha so sharing the dog meat with the guy effectively muzzled him eh? Good thing la ...otherwise both of you kena go doghouse if caught.

That's how policing works. Got wine share wine. Got meat share meat. You in danger, I cover you, Me in danger, you cover me.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
new generation more into jaga own ass i guess.

In the good old days, it wasn't just male bonding, it was police bonding. Anybody who dared touch a WPC would be beaten up by a PC to the borderline of hell, then dragged to court and prison. It didn't matter if the WPC was SYT, MILF or ugly auntie. Anybody who dared touch a PC would end up in hospital first, talk later.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
necessary in those days i guess when got so many triads and unruly elements...unlike the small timers of today.

In the good old days, it wasn't just male bonding, it was police bonding. Anybody who dared touch a WPC would be beaten up by a PC to the borderline of hell, then dragged to court and prison. It didn't matter if the WPC was SYT, MILF or ugly auntie. Anybody who dared touch a PC would end up in hospital first, talk later.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay stewards are creative and hilarious

if you are into gay stewards then head down to Bedok Stadium tonite.. Recognized few SIA chaps there.. You can see them wearing their FBT / Adidas shorts hanging around the Bedok Sports Complex..Happy Hunting Ah Ron..:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its funny, but shouldnt be in this kind of situation, if really got incident, more will die.....

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis kind of announcemen, pre-recorded 1 wat ... juz replay it evrytime la ... no meh? ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cellular phone aka handphone is an electronic device. It emits and receives wavelength when turn on. Phone device has to be switched on in order to take pictures or video clips.

Poor old lady... you have never owned and iphone before??? If you turn on "flight" mode there is no signals and you can still film a video... you twit

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is one operation mode on cell phone ( can not recall the name of that function) that allow you to switch on cell phone on the plane to play games, take picture etc but not making calls, and that will not emit wavelength