• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian SPG Lives in Landed & Sneers at SGs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just2share <!-- start: postbit_offline -->
buddy_offline.gif
<!-- end: postbit_offline -->
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 97 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 0<!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
girl6.jpg

girl3.jpg

girl1.jpg

girl7.jpg

A STOMPer has alerted STOMP to the blog of a Singapore permanent resident from Malaysia, in which she criticises the locals for being poor and incompetent.

The girl also said that her mother's and her shopping taxes 'fed a lot of Singaporeans'.

The STOMPer, who sent in photos of the girl taken from her blog, as well as an excerpt of what the girl wrote, said:

"I want to expose this rich spoilt brat currently studying in the University of Queensland in Australia.

"Only rich pampered kids like her can afford to go overseas and study because their parents are loaded.

"She currently picked up an ang moh BF and it looks like she is planning to migrate to Australia and attacking us Singaporeans on her blog by saying stuff such as poor Singaporeans deserve to be poor and also look down on us NSman.

"Singapore provided her a place to received such a good education and this is how she repay Singapore?"

This is an excerpt of the girl's blog:

"The government recently loosen the immigration criteria and has been approving more PR applications.

"These had caused a lot of disagreements among many Singaporeans. I am a Malaysian, Singapore PR myself.

"Background story: My dad is a Singaporean, my mum is a Malaysian (SG PR), and i was born in Malaysia but had been living in Singapore since a baby.

"And i don't see how my Malaysian mum and i had no contributions to Singapore's society for the past 20 over years. At least, our shopping taxes fed a lot of Singaporeans!

"Some Singaporean commented on a forum that Singapore is no longer a country nor a city, it's now a rich men's playground.

"Hello sir, you're only saying that because you're not one of the players. Blame it on your own poverty. I feel sorry for you.

"I've also come across people saying that they are going to send their sons out of Singapore before they serve the army as it's pointless to protect a home that's no longer theirs.

"Hello again, some of the PRs are serving the army and protecting your home as well!

full text:
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singap...ping-taxes

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>

</tbody>

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it just me or does she look like a Barbie Doll? Cosmetic surgery at such young age? Yucks...not pretty.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tight ass but face cannot make it. Boyfriend also cannot make it. That aside, one cant fault her for speaking the hard truth. I like her Ferrari Italia... yumm yumm

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A STOMPer has alerted STOMP to the blog of a Singapore permanent resident from Malaysia, in which she criticises the locals for being poor and incompetent.

"She currently picked up an ang moh BF and it looks like she is planning to migrate to Australia and attacking us Singaporeans on her blog by saying stuff such as poor Singaporeans deserve to be poor and also look down on us NSman.

I totally agree with what she says. a true human being can see that and will stay away from sinkies..

"Singapore provided her a place to received such a good education and this is how she repay Singapore?"

There is no need to repay anything.. she is here in sg due to some motive by the sinkie govt so it is not a charity on the part of the govt. The incompetence of the govt has no way to dictate how the human being should behave towards them, they should know that the govt deserve no respect at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And i don't see how my Malaysian mum and i had no contributions to Singapore's society for the past 20 over years. At least, our shopping taxes fed a lot of Singaporeans!

"Some Singaporean commented on a forum that Singapore is no longer a country nor a city, it's now a rich men's playground.

"Hello sir, you're only saying that because you're not one of the players. Blame it on your own poverty. I feel sorry for you.

"I've also come across people saying that they are going to send their sons out of Singapore before they serve the army as it's pointless to protect a home that's no longer theirs.

"Hello again, some of the PRs are serving the army and protecting your home as well!

well said!!!!

i totally agree!!!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its true singparoe is no a longer a country but a place where patriotism is bought by $$$$$$.... if there is ever war etc.... run fast... i don't expect most will have any patriotic feelings to save their "country"

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans should use her words to motivate oneself. Show her she is wrong, rather than posting her photos in forums.

Now I know what she meant....... "Some Singaporeans are losers"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard tonychat,

Did this bitch achieve her wealth by her own efforts? If not what is there to be proud of?

Dumbarse fucktard just like you. Only difference is you are fucking poor. :oIo:

there is no need to achieve wealth by her own, you cannot control that.

but to be born rich is a gift but how come you dun have that. so too bad.

she got the idea on how to be rich and being taught by her rich parents

your parent only teach you to work and earn a SALARY..i pity you.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans should use her words to motivate oneself. Show her she is wrong, rather than posting her photos in forums.

Now I know what she meant....... "Some Singaporeans are losers"

let me rephrase that, she meant only those with sinkie behaviour are losers. which i have said that all the time but losers are losers, they just dun understand.

she is from rich family and rich people got certain behavior that makes them acceptable by society such as how to behave well to let people support you.

and how to get rid of losers whose character made them a loser..( this is what she is doing now)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me add on to this:

i will be getting this car soon:

audi-r8-v10-plus-facelift-my2014-v8-002.jpg

it cost $700k in sinkieland and SGD 500k (about $1.4 million RM) in malaysia..

and i like to show it off to everyone and then show my middle finger to the poor sinkie fucks.

Last edited: