• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian SPG Lives in Landed & Sneers at SGs

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually if you notice, she's short (look at the heels) and small sized (boh bak). The dress and her pose only serves to accentuate what little she has.....which is not much to begin with :wink:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give her another 10 years she will look like my Great grand mother!!

Every day being fuck and abused by the ang mo cock!!

She'll look haggard and wrinkle!!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has the typical johore ah lian look; country bumpkin, uneducated look lol. juz hop over the causeway and u'll see plenty of her type working in hair salon, hawking mooncake etc.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the while i am in Australia and i also stay a while in thailand and malaysia.. the car i am buying will be in malaysia..i am still thinking what car to buy in Australia, maybe the same one too.

Jiu hu kia..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me add on to this:

i will be getting this car soon:

audi-r8-v10-plus-facelift-my2014-v8-002.jpg

it cost $700k in sinkieland and SGD 500k (about $1.4 million RM) in malaysia..

and i like to show it off to everyone and then show my middle finger to the poor sinkie fucks.

The R8 is really not a big deal... still an Audi only. If you can buy a Lamborghini Aventador then I respect you... but I bet you dont know what that is.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP choose to close an eyes to foreigners living and working in sinkapore who disparages sinkees and the country publicly. We have Pinoys, one who is specially famous works at Seagate, who boast on facebook that they will discriminate against sinkees when they become management. Then we have Ah Nehs who hire only their kind into the banks. Even the Ah Tiongs criticize sinkees.

PAP government just continue to bring more of these ungrateful marauders in. If our government doesn't give a damn about sinkees and the country, why do we bother defending the country?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The R8 is really not a big deal... still an Audi only. If you can buy a Lamborghini Aventador then I respect you... but I bet you dont know what that is.

i am not interested in Lambo. Lambo is ugly. i still do not understand why people drive that ugly piece of shit.

Audi is the best car ever...btw, i do not need any of your respect, go and respect someone else.

and by the way, can you afford even this audi?

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that putang will think it's a lamb dish served with zucchini that's transported to the soi's in a van with doors :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not interested in Lambo. Lambo is ugly. i still do not understand why people drive that ugly piece of shit.
Audi is the best car ever...btw, i do not need any of your respect, go and respect someone else.
and by the way, can you afford even this audi?

Yes. And thanks for praising the brand i drive for the last 5 years.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y do u think I soo fucking Dulan with these mudlanders? They come to spore n show no respect to the locals n the country. These fuckers don't know that its a privilege to work in singkieland. Is spore close the borders to them. They can fucking rot in mudland. See who suffer more. The pap has taken away singkie pride n its high time we took it back. Fuck PAP. Its also time to the teach these fuckers some respect and take back our land. These mudlanders n all other foreigners need to know they r here at our pleasure n they owe us a living to work here. They have no rights except to work. Not happy Fuck off.

Nowadays many malaysians working in spore have very guai-lan, bad-attitude

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Y do u think I soo fucking Dulan with these mudlanders? They come to spore n show no respect to the locals n the country. These fuckers don't know that its a privilege to work in singkieland. Is spore close the borders to them. They can fucking rot in mudland. See who suffer more. The pap has taken away singkie pride n its high time we took it back. Fuck PAP. Its also time to the teach these fuckers some respect and take back our land. These mudlanders n all other foreigners need to know they r here at our pleasure n they owe us a living to work here. They have no rights except to work. Not happy Fuck off.

Go and protest and take back ur land...talk so much and only post in the forum..sinkie loser.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

These Malaysians (include Chinese, Malays and Indians) have the best of both worlds. They draw Singapore salaries whilst they still live in Malaysia!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y u think i dulan these assholes? One other point. I have many mudlander colleagues n their attitudes damn guai lan. Told them off untill i now become the pariah. But they cant do anything to me. Now in front of me, they are abit more civil. Its sad the situation became like tat. In my 1st job. I work in a factory as an office temp. We all got along well n the mudlanders were quite helpful n i thought well of them. They also hardworking n i learnt to be like them. Now the next gen ones fucking guai lan so i change with the times.

These Malaysians (include Chinese, Malays and Indians) have the best of both worlds. They draw Singapore salaries whilst they still live in Malaysia!!!