• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian Abang 1 - Sg Porsche Convoy 0

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

1658263972412.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkie going to mudland to haolian again. Our mudlander friends need to take possession of the seven porsches and drive them to Thailand.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie going to mudland to haolian again. Our mudlander friends need to take possession of the seven porsches and drive them to Thailand.
i think one of my friend haolian husband is amongst this group of clowns. I recognise one of the car plate number :roflmao:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian causeway should impose car entry charge on SG cars based on their value (including COE)...huat ahhh !!!!!!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don’t abangs work harder and achieve something in life? It’s not healthy harbouring jealousy over others’ better fortune. SG convoys regularly take road trip to MY, the polis on the highways are bribed. Kota Tinggi wants a share so just throw them the crumbs. They’ll be really nice to you.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Number 1 rule is not to drive in convoy. Its stresses the driver just to keep up. Make all kinds of error.
Plus convoy makes it difficult for others to pass.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Number 1 rule is not to drive in convoy. Its stresses the driver just to keep up. Make all kinds of error.
Plus convoy makes it difficult for others to pass.
You don’t get it. Porsche convoys pass others, not the other way round.