• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this sinkie Porsche can still.repair?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
A Singaporean couple suffered multiple injuries to their hands and legs after crashing their Porsche into a lamp post in Johor on Sunday morning, according to Malaysian media outlets.

The pair was part of a convoy of luxury cars that was travelling from Batu Pahat to Mersing when the accident happened in Kluang, reported Oriental Daily.

According to Sinar Harian, the driver broke his left leg and sustained injuries to his hands and feet, while his wife suffered injuries to her hands and legs.

image_576.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/s...ohor-injured-after-crashing-porsche-lamp-post

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Singaporean couple suffered multiple injuries to their hands and legs after crashing their Porsche into a lamp post in Johor on Sunday morning, according to Malaysian media outlets.

The pair was part of a convoy of luxury cars that was travelling from Batu Pahat to Mersing when the accident happened in Kluang, reported Oriental Daily.

According to Sinar Harian, the driver broke his left leg and sustained injuries to his hands and feet, while his wife suffered injuries to her hands and legs.

image_576.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/s...ohor-injured-after-crashing-porsche-lamp-post

no problem.......................a little touch-up........................as good as new...................

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Porsche must be going @a tremendous high speed to crash the car to such a mangled state.. I thought in convoys they'll drive in cruising speed only?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Luxury cars in a convoy going up from sg to mudland is one of the most fucked up thing anyone can do. Want to buy expensive car but no balls to go to mudland alone, need safety in numbers. Want to hao lian then don't scared.

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Luxury cars in a convoy going up from to sg to mudland is one of the most fucked up thing anyone can do. Want to buy expensive car but no balls to go to mudland alone, need safety in numbers. Want to hao lian then don't scared.
spoken like a true atas man :thumbsup:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luxury cars in a convoy going up from to sg to mudland is one of the most fucked up thing anyone can do. Want to buy expensive car but no balls to go to mudland alone, need safety in numbers. Want to hao lian then don't scared.
Agree. I had just driven to Betong, Yala, Pattani and Hatyai last week. Some told me the 3 former places are dangerous, but I still came back in one piece. But I have to admit that the weather was terribly hot.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I had just driven to Betong, Yala, Pattani and Hatyai last week. Some told me the 3 former places are dangerous, but I still came back in one piece. But I have to admit that the weather was terribly hot.
Satik driving skill sia

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wah, you are brave and adventurous.:thumbsup: Lately, weather has been very hot in our part of the world.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, you are brave and adventurous.:thumbsup: Lately, weather has been very hot in our part of the world.
Here are 2 short clips taken at the Khlonghae floating marketing in Hatyai. Sorry for the poor quality because I did not set the correct resolution on my handphone prior to filming it.

In Betong, we visited the Betong Hot Spring, Piyamit Tunnel and the Skywalk Ayerweng. In Betong, Yala and Pattani, there's no roaming on handphone networks, so you either have to register and buy their local SIM card or go without any phone signal.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Here's a short clip taken at the Khlonghae floating marketing in Hatyai. Sorry for the poor quality because I did not set the correct resolution on my handphone prior to filming it.

In Betong, we visited the Betong Hot Spring, Piyamit Tunnel and the Skywalk Ayerweng. In Betong, Yala and Pattani, there's no roaming on handphone networks, so you either have to register and buy their local SIM card or go without any phone signal.

View attachment 190071
Good video, thanks. Sounds like you had a good trip.:thumbsup: I need to make a trip out of sg soon, need a break.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good video, thanks. Sounds like you had a good trip.:thumbsup: I need to make a trip out of sg soon, need a break.
Ha ha, came back with sore throat and lost my voice. Too much durian in Hatyai. My wife also got a bit of sore throat. My purpose for this trip was to try their local delicacies, especially in Betong since it was my first visit there. Hatyai, I've already driven there several times before. From Hatyai, we went to Cameron Highlands for 1 night and then return home. Their veggies and sweetcorns (the white milk type) are fresh and sedap.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Porsche must be going @a tremendous high speed to crash the car to such a mangled state.. I thought in convoys they'll drive in cruising speed only?
Hard to believe lamp post can do this damage unless 1/3 of it is underground :biggrin:

Think this stretch is the bends around palm oil estates before mersing.. death is usually by oncoming truck

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satik driving skill sia
Yup, the whole trip of 2,135 km was covered by me. My wife dares not to drive in foreign land.

Anyway, I'm used to it already. When I was working for an Italian firm, I used to drive my clients (from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, etc) from Milan to Verona, Venice and back on a few occasions. They were there for their machine commissioning and acceptance and I had to provide them with some R&R during the weekends.

Last edited: