• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo's wake

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
No blind respect please, even for the dead.

i agree..

i m NOT refering to ms lo cos i dunno how she lived her life..

but just becos someone died, does not automatically mean that respect must be given.. if osama died u also wanna respect?? hilter must be respected too?? empress dowager??:confused:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't misunderstand. My defintion of Respect = No Disrespect

Just because she was killed by terrorists, I won't treat her like sinkapore Idol

I just find it disturbing that forummers here can speak ill of victim because she:
1) was a lawyer
2) married into "the circle"
3) married an Indian
4) probably led a comfortable life and loved partying
5) had relatives who gave her a nice funeral
6) never served NS (according to maddogsg)

It's just basic decency that we don't pick shit about the victim's private life that's exposed by the press.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi sifu

all men are equal when they are dead...death is the final leveller...the final arbiter....

so all dead must be respected....

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wake fit for a princess
December 01, 2008 Monday, 07:10 PM
Our reporters describe the farewell for Singapore's Mumbai victim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Carolyn Quek and Teh Joo Lin

IT WAS a hastily-arranged wake.

This was written and headlined in extremely bad taste.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi sifu

all men are equal when they are dead...death is the final leveller...the final arbiter....

so all dead must be respected....

ok bro, thats your opinion..

but for me, dead people like hilter, empress dowager, terrorist still deserved to be condemn..

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi sifu

okay...no used condemning people who are dead - they're just pawns in the great scheme of things...

it's best if we condemn them when they are alive to prevent them from further escalating violence,death and destruction...

terrorists are of different kinds and of different forms...many terrorists are smiling janes and toying johns. cheers!

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a way she got her revenge. All terrorists are killed except one. She had a grand funeral where else the terrorists have no where to bury, not even next of kin to claim them.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a way she got her revenge. All terrorists are killed except one. She had a grand funeral where else the terrorists have no where to bury, not even next of kin to claim them.

We'll swap you and madmansg for her life, and you can have the state funeral, guns and all.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's just basic decency that we don't pick shit about the victim's private life that's exposed by the press.

the pap is humping up the publicity for its own selfish political purpose... dont forget the press takes the cue from the pap on what it publishes...