• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Jiang Lai the China PR criticised Nicole Seah

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she looks like a media whore, attention seeker.
she juz a more educated whore.:eek:

can trust a PR especially a PRC PR?:oIo::oIo::oIo:
she even ashame to mention she is a PRC.:oIo:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my oni post in tis thread ...

she's basically a vulgar, attention seeker ...

n she wrote tis in her dat blog ...

... I intend to become the top lawyer in Singapore, join PAP, contest General Elections as part of PAP Ang Mo Kio GRC team, and become PM Lee Hsien Loong’s successor ...
dunno die ... :rolleyes:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Jiang Lai stand a good chance to be Ass Loong's concubine. It is well known fact that Ass Loong like ugly women.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Jiang Lai stand a good chance to be Ass Loong's concubine. It is well known fact that Ass Loong like ugly women.

hi there

1. such worthless prc gal could easily end up as some pte principal secretary's wife mah!
2. she is just plain and jealous.
3. nothing much from such character.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn eh! i like prc char bor but how dare she criticise my little princess angel nicole. got good dun learn, learn all the lan jiao wei from the siao char bors from sph and mediacock. ptui!:oIo:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these prc buggers really think we owe them a living?

became PR, knna, kpkb, wan this wan that, change this change that.:oIo:
i can help them by requesting the MP to expand the lane of geylang so they will not be squeezing each other.:oIo:

Last edited:

dankos

knn eh! i like prc char bor but how dare she criticise my little princess angel nicole. got good dun learn, learn all the lan jiao wei from the siao char bors from sph and mediacock. ptui!:oIo:

krafty,

your 'princess' change every month/week. everytime you also 'chase' after different girls. sec school facebook fren lah, prc girl then dunno what.

i am very sure all these girls you like have different personalities and qualities that endear to you. i am also very sure they all have 1 similarity with each other : that is each and every single one of them don't like you :eek:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PR are foreigners living off our land, albeit a tiny isle! She should just keep her cb mouth shut. She must be so jealous of Nicole's popularity. Nicole is mature and intelligent beyond her 24 years whereas this PR attention-whore is probably more interested in how she looks! So shut up the gap!:rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No cogent arguments as to why NSP suck more than WP. Only juvenile insults. Honestly, I can't see a future for Jiang Lai. :rolleyes:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
22 ??? more like 32!! :eek:

Late nights moonlighting as KTV hostess.
:biggrin:

img_1133.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a self-professed self-confessed PAP supporter, meaning PAP balls carrier.

She looks like a good fuck. Does she moonlight at any KTVs/geylang/KS? Question for Golden Dragon.

Her views are so shallow and she is so inconsequential that I wont dignify her with further comments.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh... i have never been serious with women after my divorce. so dun waste your breath, you will be mocked by me...:rolleyes::eek:

krafty,

your 'princess' change every month/week. everytime you also 'chase' after different girls. sec school facebook fren lah, prc girl then dunno what.

i am very sure all these girls you like have different personalities and qualities that endear to you. i am also very sure they all have 1 similarity with each other : that is each and every single one of them don't like you :eek:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is a self-professed self-confessed PAP supporter, meaning PAP balls carrier.

She looks like a good fuck. Does she moonlight at any KTVs/geylang/KS? Question for Golden Dragon.

Her views are so shallow and she is so inconsequential that I wont dignify her with further comments.

hi there

1. bro, no prick in the right frame of mind want to bonk such specimen man!
2. pls don't disease or dirty our "heads".
3. not even from the rear.
4. such prc does smell bad there too!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "oppos is an alternative voice in parliament. now we have another alternative voice from afar to oppose our alternative voice. very interesting n challenging." :biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the curse of our FT program, bringing in such shameless bitch that resemble the miw atitude, mighty and arrogance.