• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs LKY is DEAD!!! - Post yr celebrations here!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
christains are all the same ...when something happen sure got link to their invisible man except the bad things ...they are just being insecure ...just like their invisible man ..need to praise every now and then ...:biggrin:

Does it also apply to muslims?

You know i dunno why but everytime someone critisizes christianity somehow won't say the same for islam and pls take note both religions worship the same god.

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I TOTALLY AGREE with theblackhole.....PLEASE LEAVE MM LEE & his FAMILY alone. Let them mourn their loss....

PLEASE....BROTHERS.....I am speaking as a Singaporean.. Perhaps those brothers who want to write such uncalled for or insensitive remarks should just keep it to themselves....PLEASE...

My Family's Deepest Condolence To MM Lee & Family..
May Mrs Lee Rest In Peace.
Thank you on behalf of Fellow Singaporeans....

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite right

Leave the family alone for now

When the will is made public, then we wil all know about the billions and where they have been stashed.

That would be a good opportunity for Singaporeans to reflect on what we have given them as a family - after the mourning period

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I TOTALLY AGREE with theblackhole.....PLEASE LEAVE MM LEE & his FAMILY alone. Let them mourn their loss....

PLEASE....BROTHERS.....I am speaking as a Singaporean.. Perhaps those brothers who want to write such uncalled for or insensitive remarks should just keep it to themselves....PLEASE...

Why are you telling others what to do? They have to freedom to say what they want, if you dun like it, then dun read it!!!

What a sinkie!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now LKY can get married again ... (since he hates singlehood so much, always condemning the singles and/or childless couples) ...

Yeah man, but hor, i read from a thread that if a sinkie man above 50 years old and still wanna married, the ICA has to interview the girl one to one leh.

or maybe for old fart, this is waived as usual, the SOP.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye kia tonychat,

that is becos ICA suspect that marriage to be a scam becos that girl involved is a thai. as stats shown, thai girl = 70%+ chance of coming to spore to moonlight as chicken:biggrin:..

fuck your mother chee byee tonychat:oIo::oIo:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn I dun get it, I was happily settling down to watch "I am Legend" and fucking mediacorpse decided to show "I Robot" out of respect for that dead lizard.

Fuck what has a dead lizard got to with zombies? :mad:

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously, party poopers like yourself make me sick. Thankfully I celebrated before coming back to read this thread.

Typically ball-less sinkie. What's so uncalled or so insensitive about such remarks? I'm sure there were plenty of people who rejoiced when Hitler or his "inner circle" members died.

No condolences or sympathy for dictators or their collaborators. The only sad thing is that people like them died before they can be brought to justice!

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides... the congratulations / "condolence" letter was written in the same "sincere" spirit that Arse Loong wrote to JBJ's kids when he died.

If anything one should be blaming the Lees for their insensitivity. Ha!

What goes around comes around...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you telling others what to do? They have to freedom to say what they want, if you dun like it, then dun read it!!!

What a sinkie!!!

The poster are right. Let the family alone for now and have peaceful funeral.
Any score need to settle do it after funeral. Same as if any one of family member die, you also do want any trouble right.
I never really like the LKY/LHL but for now let them alone for a week. Any problem settle after this.
Be more humane. Even enemy will also respect the dead.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankenstein had her suffering in life support for so long. Its about time her soul can depart. The countdown has started.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poster are right. Let the family alone for now and have peaceful funeral.
Any score need to settle do it after funeral. Same as if any one of family member die, you also do want any trouble right.
I never really like the LKY/LHL but for now let them alone for a week. Any problem settle after this.
Be more humane. Even enemy will also respect the dead.

The Lees do not deserve humanity. They do not know what humane mean. Fire away flamers, if this was your family, do you think the govt will leave you alone if you have outstanding business with them? You are all slaves to the PAP. Celebrate your freedom even if its a little insignificant win.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you. die after age 60 you celebrate. The bayi singh will tell you why. For the Chinese live over 80 is God's given extra days to live' it's a celebration! dickhead! In the funeral all members of the family including grandchildren and relatvies at the funeral have to wear red colour.

You are quite right.

In china, firecrackers and fireworks were used during the funeral of those elderly folks with children and great/grandchildrens. Except they still wear black/white during the funeral.

They even treat those who attend the funeral with dinner, karaoke and free-flow beer. It is almost like a normal wedding affair.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does it also apply to muslims?

You know i dunno why but everytime someone critisizes christianity somehow won't say the same for islam and pls take note both religions worship the same god.

all religions are fairy tales ....fuck religion !!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They worship the same God in different ways.

Christianity is about salvation. However naggy you think Christians are, however you ridicule their God, they just sigh and move on, hoping and praying you'd be forgiven and saved someday before your death.

Islam is about submission. When G. Bush Jr. uttered "either you're with us or against us," I almost thought he had converted to Islam. That's the Islamic doctrine. If you're not one of them, leave them alone and don't comment about them. If you utter anything they feel offensive, they're ready to kill you, all of them versus all of you if necessary.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Your mama must be very proud of you.:oIo:
Now get a life.

middle_finger.jpg

Post your celebrations here guys.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
all religions are fairy tales ....fuck religion !!!
on a more general note, religion is a belief & subscription to a set of bureaucratic doctrine.

Confucianism was a philosophy, later became a religion.... 1 day when old man harry kicks the bucket, i'm sure lots of sinkies will also make Lee-ism a religion

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting up a new thread just to celebrate the death of Mrs LKY. I know it's not the old fart, but still can pop a small champagne. Post your celebrations here guys.

For those with condolences please kindly fark off to somewhere else.

In Arse Loong's tradition, I shall write a "condolescence" letter about this:

CONGRATULATIONS LETTER FOR THE DEMISE OF MRS LKY, WRITTEN IN THE SPIRIT OF ARSE LOONG's LAST LETTER ABOUT JBJ'S DEATH

Dear Lee Dynasty,

We are sad to learn that your mother/wife (depending on who is reading this), Mrs Kwa Geok Choo has kicked the bucket. Mrs LKY while never held the position of Member of Parliament in the Singapore Government at any point is alleged to be the brains behind the Old Fart's and now Crown Prince virtual enslavement of the people living in Singapore. She and the PAP saw eye to eye on any major political method to silence and persecute the opposition and sought by all means to demolish the civil liberties and basic human rights of Singaporeans. Unfortunately, this has not helped to build up a democracy for us, and has rendered Singaporeans to live in a virtual dictatorship. Nevertheless, one had to respect Mrs LKY for remaining the shadows and never emerging out and grabbing power unlike Mr LKY who cannot figure out when to retire from his glorified MM post. Nevertheless, I am therefore happy that you are dead as it can only mean that Mr LKY turn is coming soon.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations!

the whole of Singapore will celebrate with your parent are kill in a freak accident.....when your loved one are knock down by car and become paralyse....and when your kids are born a moron.

fuck off!!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,

Let her rest in peace lah. Wacking dead people got no standard leh.

Starting up a new thread just to celebrate the death of Mrs LKY. I know it's not the old fart, but still can pop a small champagne. Post your celebrations here guys.

For those with condolences please kindly fark off to somewhere else.
banner.cgi

In Arse Loong's tradition, I shall write a "condolescence" letter about this:

CONGRATULATIONS LETTER FOR THE DEMISE OF MRS LKY, WRITTEN IN THE SPIRIT OF ARSE LOONG's LAST LETTER ABOUT JBJ'S DEATH

Dear Lee Dynasty,

We are sad to learn that your mother/wife (depending on who is reading this), Mrs Kwa Geok Choo has kicked the bucket. Mrs LKY while never held the position of Member of Parliament in the Singapore Government at any point is alleged to be the brains behind the Old Fart's and now Crown Prince virtual enslavement of the people living in Singapore. She and the PAP saw eye to eye on any major political method to silence and persecute the opposition and sought by all means to demolish the civil liberties and basic human rights of Singaporeans. Unfortunately, this has not helped to build up a democracy for us, and has rendered Singaporeans to live in a virtual dictatorship. Nevertheless, one had to respect Mrs LKY for remaining the shadows and never emerging out and grabbing power unlike Mr LKY who cannot figure out when to retire from his glorified MM post. Nevertheless, I am therefore happy that you are dead as it can only mean that Mr LKY turn is coming soon.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations!