• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs LKY is DEAD!!! - Post yr celebrations here!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let see how LKY conducts the funeral wake for his wife. Even all friends and vistors have to wear something red or red colour clothes to the funeral to pay respect. It's a celebration of live if you live over 80s. The Chinese also adds another 3 years to the age.

LKY has already announced no state funeral, no flag at half mast. Simple funeral. Public visitors welcome but just pay respect and sign condolence book only. No obituaries and wreaths, please. Any donation received shall be donated to charity.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY has already announced no state funeral, no flag at half mast. Simple funeral. Public visitors welcome but just pay respect and sign condolence book only. No obituaries and wreaths, please. Any donation received shall be donated to charity.

You mean for the wife? In the first place is she qualified for a state funeral considering she has never been anything official except the wife of a Mental Minister.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you. die after age 60 you celebrate. The bayi singh will tell you why. For the Chinese live over 80 is God's given extra days to live' it's a celebration! dickhead! In the funeral all members of the family including grandchildren and relatvies at the funeral have to wear red colour.

Let see how LKY conducts the funeral wake for his wife. Even all friends and vistors have to wear something red or red colour clothes to the funeral to pay respect. It's a celebration of live if you live over 80s. The Chinese also adds another 3 years to the age.

So buy 4D must add 3 years to her age (hot tips).

Wearing red is for those with 5 generations. not if you live over 80

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please la. Just let the family have peaceful funeral . Whatever the reason love/hate them.Now is their family matter .

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. You are six feet under finally!

I am so happy after a friend working for the government sms me about this. She is damn bloody happy about this news.

As i am in malaysia currently, i have got a box of fireworks and had lighted it off yesterday nite....asked why i am lighting off the fireworks, told them i happy that the wife of the despot has up lorry!!!

I am damn bloody happy! Where will be that despot turn? Heard after his wife is gone, he will follow suit soon....

Singaporeans, get really for a celebration and public holiday. Hope he will die on monday so that we can have a super long weekend.

Fuck the pap to hell...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Starting up a new thread just to celebrate the death of Mrs LKY. I know it's not the old fart, but still can pop a small champagne. Post your celebrations here guys.....

!

Funny hor, somebody passed away, a few people here very happy!!

Fine, some of you hope that MM Lee is next. Sure, he will die in the not so far future cos he is already 87.

But remember, one day all of us will die!! Your parents will die, your wife will die, you will die and your siblings will die and your children will die. Your new born baby will also die one day! Your CSJ will die.

Your whole family will one day drop dead. So nothing to rejoice!!

RIP Mrs Lee

Last edited:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. You are six feet under finally!

I am so happy after a friend working for the government sms me about this. She is damn bloody happy about this news.

As i am in malaysia currently, i have got a box of fireworks and had lighted it off yesterday nite....asked why i am lighting off the fireworks, told them i happy that the wife of the despot has up lorry!!!

I am damn bloody happy! Where will be that despot turn? Heard after his wife is gone, he will follow suit soon....

Singaporeans, get really for a celebration and public holiday. Hope he will die on monday so that we can have a super long weekend.

Fuck the pap to hell...

I was on the bus at around 7 pm yesterday, and surprised to receive a sms from a Malay colleague, which written, "LKY's wife is dead, horray !"

I know that he's not lying, but still want to confirm, so i login the internet from my hp to the SBF, and it's confirmed.

Upon i alighted at the bus interchange, i bought myself a bubble tea to celebrate.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heroine? Maybe.
Apologist? she is not.
Having gone tru thick and thin.
Always by his side.
Harry's now all alone.
Alamak dun worry, you will have a reunion real soon.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was on the bus at around 7 pm yesterday, and surprised to receive a sms from a Malay colleague, which written, "LKY's wife is dead, horray !"

I know that he's not lying, but still want to confirm, so i login the internet from my hp to the SBF, and it's confirmed.

Upon i alighted at the bus interchange, i bought myself a bubble tea to celebrate.

Equalisation popped two bottles of whisky and two bottles of brandy to celebrate last night. He's still drunk now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGqrvn3q1oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGqrvn3q1oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a good selection. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny hor, somebody passed away, a few people here very happy!!

Fine, some of you hope that MM Lee is next. Sure, he will die in the not so far future cos he is already 87.

But remember, one day all of us will die!! Your parents will die, your wife will die, you will die and your siblings will die and your children will die. Your new born baby will also die one day! Your CSJ will die.

Your whole family will one day drop dead. So nothing to rejoice!!

RIP Mrs Lee

yeah no shit but if you had spent your life torturing ppl that you were supposed to serve and siphoned their money that was hard earned for your own personal pleasure how do you think ppl would react?

In contrast if you were kind, caring and compassionate and brought joy to many ppl's lives what do you think their reaction would be when you pass on?

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Equalisation popped two bottles of whisky and two bottles of brandy to celebrate last night. He's still drunk now.

Do you know any listed company under SGX, beside Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd (APB) that dealing beer and liquor? I expect their stock continue to surge, especially after LKY's. APB's has been surging non-stop since 27 July 2010 from $14.69 which now stood at $17.50. I can't afford, too expensive..Sigh..

Last edited:
S

suicidalpap

This is part of a bigger celebration to come. Kind of rehearsal for the next big thing when LKY returns his IC to the Birth and Death registration office.

Today State's Times said a nation mourns the death of Mrs Lee. Is it true?

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is part of a bigger celebration to come. Kind of rehearsal for the next big thing when LKY returns his IC to the Birth and Death registration office.

Today State's Times said a nation mourns the death of Mrs Lee. Is it true?

To be honest, being a citizen, i feel sad that we behave this way..with joy for LKY's wife dead. But really can't blame us. We know ourselves very well, that we are happy not becos we hate Mrs LKY, but becos we know very well that LKY will follow suit, thereafter, shortly (we do hope). We don't feel that way for Ong Teng Cheong's wife, isn't it?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least you got money to buy bubble tea .....

.... I bought 20 cents hacks sweet only......:(