• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mr khaw, please bring the property prices down

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a typical stupid sinkie reaction with a one-track mentality.

He thinks that only a recession will bring down wn the property market. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Please note that Singapore is not an open market economy. If you cannot understand the implications of that, again, STUPID.

Oh yeah! I cannot understand how an economy like that of Singapore can do what the "smart" communist do to deliberately drive down the price of the Property in their own country.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What welfare benefits do Sinkies have access to? :confused:

http://www101.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/12MAYBTO_page/$file/12MAYBTO_about0.htm?open&ft=bto

You want to see corruption to pay the corrupted PAP and their dogs, just look at this. People with no knowledge of how to do business but tax like feudal lords. The end result in history is only one and they are courting it like the fools that they are.

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI Singapore is a communistic society.

It has the hallmarks of a welfare system. Wake up stupid.

OK call me stupid all you want. I can understand how you felt. Someone must have locked up your parents for a long time.

The Singapore I lived in does not feel this way to me.