• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Movers from singapore to jb, recommendations ?

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol...

Lately no or few mosquitoes...

Could be the dry weather

I agree with tutucake.
In fact, Arowana88 could organize an outings for Singaporeans living in Sg!!

For me regretfully, is still living in Singapore and does not belongs to this group.
I can only drool on the great lifestyle each of you are having in JB.

However, this forum has given me great insights on how Singaporean living in JB is like.
So if I'm ever going to live in JB, I know what I will be expecting.
In fact, that are so much good comments around that I would like to see more negative ones.
Like mosquito, time taken to travel to sg, to do chores, weather, etc

SYLVESTERWONG

I actually like the CHL workers. They were polite, hardworking and friendly. They wrapped my stuff properly and did a good job of packing. Mr Lau was initially good too but everything changed after he collected the payment. He became rude and not interested to reply to you. I wonder what is my recourse to recover my money & my lost TV.

Hello Iyye68,

I have same problem like you, I lost my 42 " TV arranged Mr Lau CHL Movers to shipping to my hometown in Kuching recently, I didn't read this forum till now, so sad as I asking him to prepare document to me with details packed, however it seems he didn't interest to reply my call at all.

I will filing report to the Singapore Police and CASE department soon.

Thank you for your message,
WKC

SYLVESTERWONG

Dear All,

Please beware CHL Movers Mr Lau , I had arranged him to assist for moving out from Singapore to Kuching and my 42" TV is missing , I have not read previous message posted by the members and realize they have same cases like me. it seems he has planned and stolen valuable things by customers while assisted. I have asking for preparing document before moving out , but rejected by him and once he received payment and did not reply at all. I will filing to Singapore Police and CASE department to avoid same case in future.

desmondtan86

Whichever mover you choose, just dont choose CHL MOVERS !!! LOUSIEST SERVICE EVER!! DELAYED MY ITEMS FOR MANY MANY TIMES AND STILL TALK LIKE IAM IN FAULT INSTEAD OF HIM!! I normally am not active in internet, but this bugger really dont deserve any new business!!