• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mothership, George Yeo, Philip Yeo and potato chips

jw5

Loyal
Which makes the above post even more enlightening.

Debonerman is actually ThickFaceBlackHeart and ThickFaceBlackHeart is actually Scroobal. Well, they are using each other's accounts anyway.
If they didn't realise it by now, that's one way how their identities were discovered.

Just in case anyone is still confused, there are Two of those cunning fuckers. And one of them is the minion/slave/lapdog of the other. LOL.

Forget about George Yeo and Philip Yeo.

The new era belongs to Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

Don't ask me why he needs to have Two English Names. :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Tsk tsk.....what a limp dick but hardworking cocksucking gay bitch! LOL......LOL

Next time, have the guts to say the full name and not change your post to delete the "Where's Mark?".

Ask where is Mark Andrew Yeo.

LOL ............. LOL

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bob Sim Kheng Hwee.....you want to go Buddhi Buddhi with me? Have you knelt before your mother for calling her a lau cheebye yet? And please change that facebook profile pic of yours. Love your shorts though.....LOL.......lOL

You got d wrong guy. Bob is my instrument. I am his God. He is my beloved.

My mum has bequeath her house to me when she dies. She loves me very much. My daddy passed away last december, and left me $70,000 in his will.

Compare to me, I bet u have nothing.

jw5

Loyal
You got d wrong guy. Bob is my instrument. I am his God. He is my beloved.

My mum has bequeath her house to me when she dies. She loves me very much. My daddy passed away last december, and left me $70,000 in his will.

Compare to me, I bet u have nothing.

LOL .......... LOL

You really have too much time and are cunning enough to have many different types of persona. My apologies that I didn't include you when I compiled the list of the top 5 clonemakers in this forum, you certainly should be in the list. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Next time, have the guts to say the full name and not change your post to delete the "Where's Mark?".

Ask where is Mark Andrew Yeo.

LOL ............. LOL

When you ask where he is, have the guts to state the full name.

LOL .............. LOL.

jw5

Loyal
DEAR GOH MENG SENG,

If you know Thick Face Black Heart's identity, you would also know Scroobal's identity.

If you don't, then too bad. Just observe and believe what you want to.

Cheers!

jw5

Loyal
DEAR GOH MENG SENG,

If you know Thick Face Black Heart's identity, you would also know Scroobal's identity.

If you don't, then too bad. Just observe and believe what you want to.

Cheers!

Goh Meng Seng,

Who do you think wrote the first post of this thread?

The guy using the nicknames Thick Face Black Heart and Debonerman (among many others) is the real life lackey/minion/lapdog of the guy who used the nickname Scroobal. Sometimes they use each other's accounts to post.