• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most useless body parts

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still retain mine. It had done it's job well. I have never contracted STD with this second line of defence after the condom! LOL

True, just that one can survive without it. Then again, nature has no reason to endow a human with useless parts in the natural order of things.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no way to explain or understand it, but I read somewhere before that our toes are needed for our sense of balance. Only way to prove is to ask someone who has lost his/her toes.

Cheers!

i think not really for balance ...because animals dont need toe for balance too .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
tony...clinton....besotted and BosSam....i am helping them..

everytime i jee siow them the have very wild orgasm.

They like me very much.... invite me for dinner every friday and fight over me.

ok bro..paiseh . bro , tony always come to your mind when got this type of posting :wink: