• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most romantic and fairy tale marriage coming soon in Singapore ......

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who use paper kotex? :confused::confused:

I tihnk he means like this.

chinesevampires1.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh also, I don't live in HDB ....:smile:

Looks like the translator is the one kena terok with paper figurine and paper kotex .....hahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not so rich like you all. I live in HDB but my funeral is not going to be at the void deck. I won't have any funeral at all. I put in my will, as soon as doctor certifies me dead, send for cremation a.s.a.p. and splash my ashes to the sea. Just be careful not to get any NEA summon. :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not so rich like you all. I live in HDB but my funeral is not going to be at the void deck. I won't have any funeral at all. I put in my will, as soon as doctor certifies me dead, send for cremation a.s.a.p. and splash my ashes to the sea. Just be careful not to get any NEA summon. :biggrin:

Don't worry mate ....

I make sure Dr Grigolous will be the one certifying .....:eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capt Harry Goh Meng Seng and Princess Lily Teo will be tying the knot at romantic skypark at MBS .....:eek::biggrin::smile:

Back to the topic:

1. She's Lily Neo, not Lily Teo. She's not divorced yet.

2. He's Chiron Goh, not Harry Goh. He's also not divorced yet.

3. Therefore, the proposal to marry them is null and void.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to the topic:

1. She's Lily Neo, not Lily Teo. She's not divorced yet.

2. He's Chiron Goh, not Harry Goh. He's also not divorced yet.

3. Therefore, the proposal to marry them is null and void.

But Captain Auntykiller is making many political girlfriends nowadays, Grace, Amy and Lily. Making political girlfriends is not against the law. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Captain Auntykiller is making many political girlfriends nowadays, Grace, Amy and Lily. Making political girlfriends is not against the law. :biggrin:
he going 2 make frens wif ah jinx? ... ah jinx wil teach him how 2 gamble ... :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lido Palace safer. According to GoldenDragon, Lido Palace wun hv AV raid.

If it's for Lily Neo and GMS, no need Lido to avoid raid. The couple can go over even to the Geylang or Joo Chiat joints and it will still be ok. Lily's an MP so the raiding party will siam her. GMS? No further comments.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capt Harry Goh Meng Seng and Princess Lily Teo will be tying the knot at romantic skypark at MBS .....:eek::biggrin::smile:

After one year into the marriage, a daughter was born ....:smile:

Her name Lilian Goh Peng San.....:smile:

Reason of name was because Lily had fainting spells while carrying her to full term ...:eek:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's for Lily Neo and GMS, no need Lido to avoid raid. The couple can go over even to the Geylang or Joo Chiat joints and it will still be ok. Lily's an MP so the raiding party will siam her. GMS? No further comments.

Picture of guests taking free bus service home after the wedding.

raid.jpg