• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most doctors struck off in UK are trained in India

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#38 Moonlightaffairs
God will damn you and no salvation for you.

Good Morning Moon,

I asked you to give me just one example of "immoral profiteering" by our pap government. And you turned round and cursed me. But it is okay....no problem.
Have a nice week and take good care of your health. Medical cost is rising and it is very expensive to fall sick. Take care hor brother:-):smile:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Maybe I was unlucky. Many years back I was admitted and on learning that the senior consultant in charge was a world renown neurosurgeon (name appearing in the press during certain period), I thought I was in good hand. Hospitalised for a week, x-ray, scan, MRI, then scan with dye. They could not come to a conclusion if there is any further potential danger.

It is fair to be careful on their part. What angered me was when I heard the bloody consultant scolding the registrar that the result of the results of the last scan was of no use. I was angry because I had requested for a discharge earlier but this poor registrar told me that his boss, the consultant, had requested that another scanning with dye be made. Not to make life difficult for him, I stayed on for the scan. Overhearing the way the consultant told off the registrar (forgetting that it was his own decision to make the scan) really pissed me off. The worse was to follow. He suggested to insert a scope through the vessels to my brain. This time I blow. That is what our world renown neurosurgeon is capable of. Really sad.

That neurosurgeon is not world renown lah.

Anyway being a doctor is a tough job. Too many demands from too many people. I am thankful that I had to courage to get out of it.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#38 Moonlightaffairs
Good Morning Moon,

I asked you to give me just one example of "immoral profiteering" by our pap government. And you turned round and cursed me. But it is okay....no problem.
Have a nice week and take good care of your health. Medical cost is rising and it is very expensive to fall sick. Take care hor brother:-):smile:

This is what Kopi received as a New Year's gift....hahhaahaaaa...
Thread:Most doctors struck off in UK are trained in India

Fuck you and may your whole family die!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That neurosurgeon is not world renown lah.

Anyway being a doctor is a tough job. Too many demands from too many people. I am thankful that I had to courage to get out of it.

thank you for sharing dr nayr69sg...wishing you and your family a blessed new year 2013 and all the best for everything you've decided to do..lol:-)

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
#38 Moonlightaffairs

Good Morning Moon,

i will be ok and well covered. u are cursed.