• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most doctors struck off in UK are trained in India

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much she charges for 'shakmylingam", this therapy approved by HSA?

free if it's part of a prostate check from the opening of the rectum or included if it's a colonoscopy. don't know about hsa, but definitely approved by patient. :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will make their way here as foreign talent..welcome by us...

It used to be that they were not recognized here.
I served NS with an Indian sinkie who did that as he could not get into NUS.
He was not eligible for MOCC as his degree was not recognized....but they could not totally ignore it either.....he ended up being a medic officer....the very first one in the SAF.
Bugger was a loud mouth who kept boasting he would be practising medicine in uk after ROD.....wondered if he was one of those mentioned in the report.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
To avoid doctors with questionable backgrounds, always stay in A class wards for government hospitals. The best and most senior doctors will be assigned to your case. Those in class C wards are either new grads or doctors from third world universities.

Private hospitals are usually under cost pressure to generate more profits. So pick the right private hospital that still values its brand name.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To avoid doctors with questionable backgrounds, always stay in A class wards for government hospitals. The best and most senior doctors will be assigned to your case. Those in class C wards are either new grads or doctors from third world universities.

Private hospitals are usually under cost pressure to generate more profits. So pick the right private hospital that still values its brand name.

Also, stay the hell away from NUH and CGH.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole lot of them are not just in the medical profession.... they are handling all the money in the world.

Just ask anyone in the banks whether their numbers are getting bigger by the day....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought in most hospitals they work in team and the leader is the senior consultant. How the team performs depend on this senior chap as all instructions comes from him. If you kanna a giam pun senior con-sultant, you will have mri, scans, scope conducted one after another (very good profit for doing nothing - mri alone worth many hundreds profit and everything is done by others including analysis and report). I remembered in the speech made by that doc (plastic surgeon) who passed on recently, there were "friends of his" recommending things that were not necessary to him. The advantage of C ward is that they don't make much for such things so the chances of having to go through those nonsense scans.... is less as they will not ask for it unless absolutely necessary.

I think the only way to get a good doc is to know somebody personally in the medical profession and seek their recommendation. They know who are the sincere ones and who are there for money. But must be senior enough who is authorised to make decision. Otherwise no use. The leader will overrule.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole lot of them are not just in the medical profession.... they are handling all the money in the world.

Just ask anyone in the banks whether their numbers are getting bigger by the day....

They're most definitely not 'handling all the money'.

A bank is a big institution, and most subcontinental shitskins can be found in the back office, doing IT support etc. They don't make the profits, but they can cause losses from screwing up.

Of course, I agree that some of the banks are predominantly run by their people e.g. the State Bank of India (SBI). But the same can be said of Tiongs in Bank of China, or Thais in Krung Thai Bank.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They're most definitely not 'handling all the money'.

A bank is a big institution, and most subcontinental shitskins can be found in the back office, doing IT support etc. They don't make the profits, but they can cause losses from screwing up.

Of course, I agree that some of the banks are predominantly run by their people e.g. the State Bank of India (SBI). But the same can be said of Tiongs in Bank of China, or Thais in Krung Thai Bank.

The jews should be the ones handling all the money. If the jews were smart and they should be they would never allow these shit skins to handle any of the money. That's like giving the controls of your helicopter or your brand new ferrari to the pet chimpanzee. It would take more than a miracle for the car not to crash and burn and that's the same thing with these shit skins at the helm of banks.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought in most hospitals they work in team and the leader is the senior consultant. How the team performs depend on this senior chap as all instructions comes from him. If you kanna a giam pun senior con-sultant, you will have mri, scans, scope conducted one after another (very good profit for doing nothing - mri alone worth many hundreds profit and everything is done by others including analysis and report). I remembered in the speech made by that doc (plastic surgeon) who passed on recently, there were "friends of his" recommending things that were not necessary to him. The advantage of C ward is that they don't make much for such things so the chances of having to go through those nonsense scans.... is less as they will not ask for it unless absolutely necessary.

I think the only way to get a good doc is to know somebody personally in the medical profession and seek their recommendation. They know who are the sincere ones and who are there for money. But must be senior enough who is authorised to make decision. Otherwise no use. The leader will overrule.

c class are managed by a bunch of clowns nowadays. even paying class is no guarantee of good doctors. worse are those with good bedside manners. somehow they smile alot (looks fake or stupid)and are nice for an ulterior motive, either to cover their inexperience or they are pseudo waiting to "slaughter" you. best is to rely on insider info ie someone senior inside and google search the doctors' name to see how good they are and how experienced they are and how much research or "world class' they claim to be. alot of the world class claims are hot air boasts to con patients. another is age . for physicians generally the older the better as more experienced.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you can have the most popular and the "best" doctor in the world, it can still end in medical catastrophe. it depends on your luck, your destiny and your karma. nothing to do with A or C or No Class .you yourself are the creator and destroyer of your own fate.don't blame any system, or worse of all, blame a doctor.

i think staying in C class is still the best choice....and most doctors are kind, gentle and knowledgeable. and they are very careful , very considerate and very compassionate. there is no need to see a consultant for your illness. any "good" doctor will do....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
c class are managed by a bunch of clowns nowadays.

this sort of statement can bring you to court and you can be sued until kingdom comes....so don't anyhow spout garbages...today is new year's day, so don't start by talking nonsense....

i've stayed in c class before and those doctors are certainly no clowns....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has many foreign doctors in the public hospital.

i wonder what will the implications in the long term

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sort of statement can bring you to court and you can be sued until kingdom comes....so don't anyhow spout garbages...today is new year's day, so don't start by talking nonsense....

i've stayed in c class before and those doctors are certainly no clowns....
I thot you permanent stay in CDC?