• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most chio Politician or their wife

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which politician or their wife you pcc to? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pakistan's_new_foreign_minister.jpg

How not to peace with them??

imagesCAXFDNPZ.jpg

Milf.:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you start this type of thread...ultimately, before very long, her photo will appear.

anyway, before that happens, I post a chio bu politician:

MariFinland.jpg

1221618483511.jpg

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonRon.. Not Bad looking... but scared will have pple knock on my door if i try to envisage her...:rolleyes:

Im sure you got alot of Nkorea politician that I will wet my bed... but Western media dun show us...:biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sooner or later a pic of that someone from Temasek Holdings will be posted here...:biggrin:

But on a serious note, my choice would be Carlo Bruni the wife of French President Sarkozy.. That short French prick is a lucky short prick..

Sarkozy est un bâtard chanceux court ... Chaque nuit, il arrive à Piak Piak Bruni .. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sooner or later a pic of that someone from Temasek Holdings will be posted here...:biggrin:

But on a serious note, my choice would be Carlo Bruni the wife of French President Sarkozy.. That short French prick is a lucky short prick..

Sarkozy est un bâtard chanceux court ... Chaque nuit, il arrive à Piak Piak Bruni .. :biggrin:
Hahahahaha. Let's see who's the show stopper.

How come no one recommend Alina Kabaeva????

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

tht sarkozy might be short.. but he got style leh.. there are many chio politician that media dun cover much so Carlo often the choice.. The Pakistani FM is one of the hidden gem.. Sure more sammyboys have seen beta in other media..

As for trolls.. can't help it. Some just have wierd fetish.:biggrin: