• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moronic Voter's Responses to Ho Jinx's big losses

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]This whole farking cuntry filled with 66.6 morons who cannot understand basic common sense. :confused::confused::confused::confused:[/COLOR]

If you have a Farking Long Term Investment, Buy and Hold and do not sell until you have made a profit!!!!!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Since I live in a walkover GRC, I talked to a moron who voted last election this morning (Saturday May 16). I was hoping to influence Mr. 66.6 Moron, since he has a much higher chance of voting this election than me. :(:(:(:(:(

His response? :p:p:p:p

"Temasek must have good long term plans in mind if they want to sell at a loss..."

I told Moron that we need more opposition to check PAP.

His response?

"Opposition is not competent... we will lose more if we vote oppo..." :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Even though I am no supporter of SDP/ CSJ, I really, really do not credit CSJ with the capacity to lose 75% of an investment in a few months. Stock market down by 40%, most investors will not lose 75%. The ability to kui da ben (lose tons of money) belongs only to the LEE family.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Still want to claim opposition will lose more than 75% of a long-term investment in a few months? Only PAP IB has the thick skin to say this! :(:(:(:(

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
A proof that Sinkapore is going down the drain.

With PAP, we will lose.

With Opposition, we will lose more.

Left right also lose. Cannot win liao. :rolleyes:

What a loser mentality. One of a kind that most probably will be labeled "Sinkified Behaviour" by somebody. :biggrin:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
A proof that Sinkapore is going down the drain.

With PAP, we will lose.

With Opposition, we will lose more.

Left right also lose. Cannot win liao. :rolleyes:

What a loser mentality.

The 66.6 Morons basically will use any justification to stay with the evil they know (PAP) rather than try out alternatives.

PAP lose 75% of their money, they will justify by saying oppo would have lost 90%. This kind of people wuyaokejiu (no medicine can save).

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
These morons will only wake up when they find that their CPF account has gone to zero for no reason.

It won't got to zero. It will say $500,000 or whatever figure the government decides to put as the minimum limit. At worst, they change the law to say government can chong kong (confiscate) the CPF at death if it is only at minimum limit.

66.6 Morons have swallowed all the PAP's BS so far. I'm pretty confident they will still vote for PAP even if PAP changes CPF rules like the above.