• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Singaporeans are moving across the causeway - Sunday Times.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
While PAPsmearer the village idiot has delighted us with his whimsy folklores of JB being a safe haven, true accounts are contrary to what this dickhead said. Crimes will only be reported in papers selectively. If every JB crime is reported everyday, they need to leave 3 whole pages! lol

dscn1600.JPG

Don't worry, there are many sinkies already living in JB and have been doing so for many years. U just have to look at Wuqi and the thread he started. And they don't want or need morons like you there. The real village idiots are the cocksuckers like u who like to prepay the rent on their overpriced pigeonhole for 99 years and think its great. I strongly suggest u stay in singapore. U deserve it. As for crime reporting, u are truly naive and moronic beyond words. the newspapers are all owned by the govt. U think they will report everything? If you go around to all the police stations in singapore and see the number of robberies, assaults, rapes/molest, vandalisms etc. reported every day to the police, it will fill 10 Shit Times newspaper pages. Only a fucktard like thinks that just because its not reported in singapore, therefore, it does not happen. malaysian newspaper have to make money, and so they sensationalise the news, and makes it worse than it seems. Otherwise, no one will buy their newspaper if they don't report sensational crime on the front page. I have to explain this to a stupid retard like you? Sorry, I should not have called u a retard, because that's insulting them. I dare u to ask your fugly sister to walk along jalan Kayu and Sengkang ave. at night. U will see many bangla and kekling men just sitting on the curb and sidewalk outside their dormitory. Ur sister will get jumped and buttfuck before she can say "apunehs". Than I want to see u still say singapore got no crime.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, there are many sinkies already living in JB and have been doing so for many years. U just have to look at Wuqi and the thread he started. And they don't want or need morons like you there. The real village idiots are the cocksuckers like u who like to prepay the rent on their overpriced pigeonhole for 99 years and think its great. I strongly suggest u stay in singapore. U deserve it. As for crime reporting, u are truly naive and moronic beyond words. the newspapers are all owned by the govt. U think they will report everything? If you go around to all the police stations in singapore and see the number of robberies, assaults, rapes/molest, vandalisms etc. reported every day to the police, it will fill 10 Shit Times newspaper pages. Only a fucktard like thinks that just because its not reported in singapore, therefore, it does not happen. malaysian newspaper have to make money, and so they sensationalise the news, and makes it worse than it seems. Otherwise, no one will buy their newspaper if they don't report sensational crime on the front page. I have to explain this to a stupid retard like you? Sorry, I should not have called u a retard, because that's insulting them. I dare u to ask your fugly sister to walk along jalan Kayu and Sengkang ave. at night. U will see many bangla and kekling men just sitting on the curb and sidewalk outside their dormitory. Ur sister will get jumped and buttfuck before she can say "apunehs". Than I want to see u still say singapore got no crime.

Haha...you will move your entire family and risk their lives just to stay in a bigger house because u are a fucked up loser and can't afford it in Singapore? Wow...that's very intelligent of you. U better ask your daughter and wife to sign consent forms, stipulating that they cannot comprain when they get robbed / raped / stabbed. Better still, make them work as whores so that they can loosen up their pussies in anticipation of rapists. lol

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
the newspapers are all owned by the govt. U think they will report everything? If you go around to all the police stations in singapore and see the number of robberies, assaults, rapes/molest, vandalisms etc. reported every day to the police, it will fill 10 Shit Times newspaper pages. Only a fucktard like thinks that just because its not reported in singapore, therefore, it does not happen. malaysian newspaper have to make money, and so they sensationalise the news, and makes it worse than it seems.

Can u please tell us how does a newspaper sensationalise a rape, a kidnap and a murders?

These are crimes that already happened and you tell us its sensationalised. Whatever. Don't come and be a hypocrite by listing East Coast as the Best place in Singapore. :rolleyes:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dare u to ask your fugly sister to walk along jalan Kayu and Sengkang ave. at night. U will see many bangla and kekling men just sitting on the curb and sidewalk outside their dormitory. Ur sister will get jumped and buttfuck before she can say "apunehs". Than I want to see u still say singapore got no crime.

That is damn hilarious, ROTFL!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? Because Police are not interested in catching crooks. They are only interested in catching people who commit driving offences so that they can receive bribery in return for waiver of traffic summons.

The other 'goldmines' include protection of gambling and vice dens, discos and KTVs whereby their own will peddle drugs in these joints, seizure of contrabands and underdeclaring to allow re-sale even if it is drugs, protection of soccer and horse racing bookies/syndicates etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
You mean when the guards told the relative you were not in but in SG, he still threatened, pleaded and tried to bribe in order to visit someone who was not there?
Is this inconsiderate relative of yours also an idiot? :wink:

Unfortunately yes, luckily not from my side. Phew. He was the one who boasted that he had rows of houses and shops.

Told me one time to speak to his partner at a shop in Orchard, it was only after speaking for a while that his "partner" told me that the shop actually had nothing to do with this relative. I was so embarrassed that i left immediately.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Clapclap, papsmearer, you should run for politics, you know you have my vote anytime! :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My cousin, a Malaysian who was 8 months pregnant was kicked till miscarriaged in a petrol station toilet in JB. 2 big robbers showed no mercy even when she cried for mercy surrendering her bag but they kicked her numerous times so she cannot chase after her.

This was a big case which showed in JB newspapers. So please shove all these cock shit into your own mouth.

My grandmother,70+, a Malaysian, was robbed twice at Taman Tun Aminah when she was on her way to market. Pushed to ground on both occasions by motorcyclist robbers.

My nephew, a Malaysian, 8 yrs old, was robbed for $5 because he went to go to nearby Mama stall to buy titbits. Ordered at knifepoint, searched for whole body only have $5, the robber ordered him to walk 50m ahead without turning back before they drove off in a proton.

I am sorry your cousin suffered a miscarriage in the commission of a crime, but other than her example, I have had relatives or friends whereby all the above have happened to them, IN SINGAPORE. My own house in singapore has been robbed before, as well as my car been broken in. One of my relatives was walking along the Shenton Way skybridge, and just got whacked in the face by a total stranger for no reason. As well, others have been molested. And these are just the cases I know off. One of my releatives witnessed a man run along the sidewalk, and snatched an old lady's purse, and running off while she fell to the ground. If I go and ask all my relatives and friends for their singapore crime stories, I can tell u there will be many similar ones too. Is there crime in malaysia? Yes there is. Is there more than in Singapore, probably. But singapore is at one end of the spectrum, and to advise people not to visit of live in malaysia because of the crime is stupid. I noticed too by the way, non of your relatives dispite being victims of crime,appear to have left malaysia. Now why is that?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry your cousin suffered a miscarriage in the commission of a crime, but other than her example, I have had relatives or friends whereby all the above have happened to them, IN SINGAPORE. My own house in singapore has been robbed before, as well as my car been broken in. One of my relatives was walking along the Shenton Way skybridge, and just got whacked in the face by a total stranger for no reason. As well, others have been molested. And these are just the cases I know off. One of my releatives witnessed a man run along the sidewalk, and snatched an old lady's purse, and running off while she fell to the ground. If I go and ask all my relatives and friends for their singapore crime stories, I can tell u there will be many similar ones too. Is there crime in malaysia? Yes there is. Is there more than in Singapore, probably. But singapore is at one end of the spectrum, and to advise people not to visit of live in malaysia because of the crime is stupid. I noticed too by the way, non of your relatives dispite being victims of crime,appear to have left malaysia. Now why is that?

To summarise, the percentage of violent crimes and minor crimes in Malaysia is still Higher than Singapore.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clapclap, papsmearer, you should run for politics, you know you have my vote anytime! :smile:

Haha...u have low standards. Will u vote for a rapist if he agrees that staying in JB is a good idea? Btw...where's your good friend? Resting....for 24 hours?! lol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To summarise, the percentage of violent crimes and minor crimes in Malaysia is still Higher than Singapore.

You are probably right. But be aware that in S'pore, many cases are underclassified to bring down crime rates for seizable offences. Same should apply in M'sia.

For example, when someone attempts to break into your home but failed to for whatever reason, what's the classification. It shoud be attempted housebreaking. Police will classify as mischief. If the whole door is taken away in the HBT attempt, still mischief I bet.

If more than 5 involved in a fight, rioting is the rightful classification. Police will classify as voluntarily causing hurt. Affray maybe.

If paint is splashed and doors locked but no O$P$ signature, IOs will likely 'jaw' it to mischief or vandalism.

The attempted suicide cases are always classified as accidental. Any IOs will tell you it is accidental even if swallowed 30 panadols.

jw5

Loyal
Unfortunately yes, luckily not from my side. Phew. He was the one who boasted that he had rows of houses and shops.

Told me one time to speak to his partner at a shop in Orchard, it was only after speaking for a while that his "partner" told me that the shop actually had nothing to do with this relative. I was so embarrassed that i left immediately.

That idiotic inconsiderate relative of yours is the one who should be embarrassed.
Unfortunately for you, he's still a relative, whether from your side or not.
You should tell him that you own properties in obscure places all over Malaysia, then he will be going to all these places bribing the security guards so that he can see whether the place looks good or not. :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
That idiotic inconsiderate relative of yours is the one who should be embarrassed.
Unfortunately for you, he's still a relative, whether from your side or not.
You should tell him that you own properties in obscure places all over Malaysia, then he will be going to all these places bribing the security guards so that he can see whether the place looks good or not. :biggrin:

Yes, very unfortunate but well, he is good as a penetration test tool.
To me very simple, its fine if you have no money or (just inconvenient at that point in time) because if i know you genuinely have trouble, i will help you like i did for some relatives with full respect for them afterwards. Even more respect actually as i appreciate honesty.

Thanks for upping me previously, even though after that the forum crashed and its gone, still thankful to you all the same.

Steve Austin

Your mother must be v sad to have a son like u. Useless and 'retired' according to your profile. Need to resort to turning tricks, chatting nonsense on Internet and staying in JB 'castles'. cooleo on the other hand is cool, smart and young. :smile:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT can only live in MY and work in SG if have a local address to use as they official residence. I checked with my colleagues, who are PRs, PRs are not allow to live in Johor and work in SG. They must have a local address here.

Hi, is that true? May I know where you know this info from? Because I have a Msian friend working in SG under an EP and he used to stay in JB, but works in Singapore. Also, there are hundreds of Msians working in Singapore but staying in Johor and they commute everyday. As for PRs, you're probably right on that point.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are probably right. But be aware that in S'pore, many cases are underclassified to bring down crime rates for seizable offences. Same should apply in M'sia.

Relocation to any other country should always be based on this 1st reason.

Crime rate.

I just need to ask a very simple question. In Singapore, if you wear a gold chain, you can just go shopping and feel safe about it. When people travel to Malaysia, 1st thing is no gold chain, no gold watch, don't carry loads of cash. Why is this so?

Undeniable fact is in Singapore, crime rate is lower than many other countries. Uproot to any other country is based on
crime and stability rate,
quality of life.
standard of life increased.

JB, Malaysia is notorious for poor crime rate. Is Singapore notorious to the extent like Malaysia. Does not need a Singaporean to say all this. Even foreigners think the same if you just ask them which place is safer.

Migration should always be based on safety for your family and loved ones. Not mainly because things are cheaper, can have a bigger plot of land, can have a bigger house.

Fornicator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...u have low standards. Will u vote for a rapist if he agrees that staying in JB is a good idea? Btw...where's your good friend? Resting....for 24 hours?! lol

You good in giving infractions but you yourself is a rude, loudmouth asshole.

I hope and pray you get infracted too in the near future!

"Courtesy" call only : :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
You good in giving infractions but you yourself is a rude, loudmouth asshole. I hope and pray you get infracted too in the near future! "Courtesy" call only : :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Cooleo is the most uncouthed, retarded, low life scum in this forum. He has nothing to look forward to in his life, he spends all his time in this forum hence acquired a lot of power to give infraction to others. If you review his postings in the forum, you can quickly conclude he is a village idiot who is balless in real life but hide behind his computer to be a hero. Scums like him give the forum a bad name. With his limited mental ability, he will not argue with you as it makes him look really bad. That is why he indulges himself in giving infraction to others, as if one cannot create a new nick. His retarded behaviour will be his own undoing one day, when the moderator or owner of the forum realizes how he has shut up people who speak sense.

Cooleo is the ultimate example that brings disrepute to people who oppose the PAP. Imagine the PAP observers here, getting the Straits Times to publish Cooleo's postings.. and telling Singapore "this is the kind of people who oppose PAP"... i think the opposition will lose votes.

Anyway, you are ADVICED (this is to attract Sam's attention) to stay away from Cooleo unless you have enough power to launch an infraction war against him. Will you fight with a mad dog? Of course not, cos' it has rabbies.