• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More & More Singaporean joins the PAP

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
TELEVISION heart-throb Tay Ping Hui has revealed his political aspirations.

The 40-year-old actor, who has been a member of Young PAP - the youth wing of the ruling People's Action Party - for the last two years, told The New Paper, when asked if he would become a full-time politician: 'I would like to inspire more young people to... have a stake in the development of our country.

'Being a spectator is one thing. Being involved takes it to a new level. This is commitment. Joining PAP is a big deal,' he said in the e-mail interview with TNP, but hastened to add that going into politics full-time won't happen 'any time soon.'

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 40-year-old actor, who has been a member of Young PAP - the youth wing of the ruling People's Action Party - for the last two years, told The New Paper, when asked if he would become a full-time politician: 'I would like to inspire more young people to... have a stake in the development of our country.

Inspire to screw more sinkies for his self serving needs. what a wonderful career!!!! Hey sinkie losers, you can come in here to add in all your coward and sorrowful complaint on why it is a mistake to join the PAP.

So maybe i expect about 1000 posts here and at the end of the day, nothing ever gets done.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is GOOD NEWS indeed! It shows that the FAPee TRAITORS have run out of ideas and resorted to using duds to run for the cumming GE, which will only benefit the Oppos! Gimee a high 5! :oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show that PAP has lost all its ground support even from scholars. Thus they resort to recruiting Tom, Dick and Harry and sorry to say that Teng Peng Hui is one of them.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
TELEVISION heart-throb Tay Ping Hui has revealed his political aspirations.

'Being a spectator is one thing. Being involved takes it to a new level. This is commitment. Joining PAP is a big deal,' he said in the e-mail interview with TNP, but hastened to add that going into politics full-time won't happen 'any time soon.'

Smart move ... aiming a stable income for life :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't blame him. To work in Mediacorp which is part of the PAP empire, you must be a card member lah.

In future, anybody who wants to work in S'pore must show his PAP card, like the Link card.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not called jumping on the bandwagon for nothing!:biggrin: This bandwagon happens to ensure an iron rice bowl and full of other material riches and benefits. Why not?:rolleyes:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is having a hard time attracting top talents - ppl in industry, banking, etc - into their fold. The only ppl joining are fair-weathered friends. These scums are looking for easy pickings and openings.

The moment PAP falls, these same ones will be the first to turn tails and run! Even those of supposed ministerial material are suspect.

When the old man is gone, Sinkapoor is as good as gone with the wind. With these scums in place, you wont find the sterner stuff in such misfits.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not called jumping on the bandwagon for nothing!:biggrin: This bandwagon happens to ensure an iron rice bowl and full of other material riches and benefits. Why not?:rolleyes:

Is there any room left:confused:

The bandwagon must be full. Already got all the famiLees, their cronies,...

Pity those "lesser mortals" who are pulling the wagon :rolleyes:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't follow the whole story. He was mid 30s when he joined YPAP. Now cross 40, "promoted" to PAP.

Thanks thanks.
Hey I think I read in another thread that he said he was with YPAP for 2 years. If he is 40 now, so he joined when he was 38. 38 still considered young? I thought YPAP is for those 18/21-35?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
road_to_success.jpg
sg%7Dpap.gif

Itz a no-brainer decision.

:o :( :o

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their strategy is simple.
Run 66% of the economy
Employ 66% of the people
Win 66% of the votes

YPAP is not much different from Hitler's youth where kids are brainwashed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Tay Peng Hui is saying is this is a good career move...what is he offering to improve our lives? ???? I certianly would not vote for him, what the difference between him and the Worker's Party candidate, many years back; who was a production worker?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks thanks.
Hey I think I read in another thread that he said he was with YPAP for 2 years. If he is 40 now, so he joined when he was 38. 38 still considered young? I thought YPAP is for those 18/21-35?

YPAP is for under-40. Actually, there's not much difference between YPAP and PAP, just the age groups. YPAP members can stand for elections too.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
road_to_success.jpg
sg%7Dpap.gif
hell3r.jpg

Itz a no-brainer decision.

:o :( :o

One thing points to another in the above photo. Finger to lightning to bank note.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited: