• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Jobs Coming to Perth

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, depending on the restaurant, ability to speak cantonese would greatly improve the service. The sad thing is that a lot of younger sinkies lost that ability when they are growing up in Singapore. Believe it or not, I actually learn Hokkien, Cantonese in a white country, Australia. I find there is nothing wrong with them not speaking a word of english. The menu are full of pictures of dishes you can order, all you have to do is point. :smile: In fact, certain suburbs have community that are pre-dominated by certain nationality. Example, Ashfield, also known as little Shanghai, Strathfield, Little Korea, Cabramatta, Little Vietnam. Because of this, you can get very authentic food. A hongkkie friend of mind used to tell me the Yum Cha here was better then in Hongkong. The reason being the top chef from hongkong migrated here. :wink:

Another thing about Sydney I find, is that, if you know Cantonese/Mandarin, it is possible to not use a word of english if you know how to plan where to spend your day.

Yes, this is why i call these foods authentic.. coz they are 100% original. I used to miss the food in SG but not anymore.. The non-english speaking migrants can make it in Australia, I cant see the reason why Sinkies can't..

Anyway, back to yummy food.. nothing beats the authentic food :smile:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dont you just shut the fuck up you asshole?

And take neddie the pills and the other fucking clowns on this thread and shove them up your ass you duckfucker

fuckwits like you who talk to themselves are probably in singapore jerking off you fucktard

Its one person named JOSH ANG of Perth W. Australia. He sounds nothing like my buddy in Mt Lawley in Perth who constantly tells me how Perth is now alot like Singapore these days. Both are ripp off police states.

He really has no life and cries himself to sleep everynight cause he knows he chose the wrong place to migrate to and he cant go back so he creates all these other LOG IN IDs cause he has nothing better to do.

He's stuck and he cant do what I did by going to North America where the living is as good as it gets for migrants

He's really jealous