• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More hilarious moments at the 2012 London Olympic Games

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a break from the heart-stopping action at the Olympics and have a laugh over these hilarious moments at the Games.

Caption it if you want to.

630gills.jpg

630thighs.jpg

630seenlee.jpg

If there is a medal for the hairest olympian, I should be able to win it hands down.

630ap2.jpg

630ap3.jpg

630ap4.jpg

630getty.jpg

630manuelap.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I thought the most hilarious moment was during the opening ceremony when the Singapore delegation marched in and thought they were a sovereign nation instead of a colony of China.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the most hilarious moment was during the opening ceremony when the Singapore delegation marched in and thought they were a sovereign nation instead of a colony of China.

You mean sobering (up) nation? After all the years of drinking cool-aid from the western nations. Heck, the DJs have westernised their accents with colored hair to boot.