• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Accepting Christianity After this Change

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a caliphate expansion scam through SWORD:
1. The main holy book promises houris and the hadiths goes into details with promise of 72 virgins to promote martydrdom
2. The main holy book says the sun is revolving around the earth
3. The directory of prayer has been manipulated from petra to mecca
4. The koran + hadiths have very brutal combat doctrines for muslim soldiers in the name of a 'merciful' allah

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/martyrdom

The Quran on top of those good stuff tells your to do even more good.
You don't have to like doing good, but submit to doing it.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Quran on top of those good stuff tells your to do even more good.
You don't have to like doing good, but submit to doing it.

I agree the koran have some good versions telling people to be good and help others. But muslims are not following and they tend to follow the 'evil' verses through 'misunderstanding'. If there is a disaster in a muslim country like turkey earth quake, malays will queue up to donate blankets and money, the reality is different if the country is an infidel one.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree the koran have some good versions telling people to be good and help others. But muslims are not following and they tend to follow the 'evil' verses through 'misunderstanding'. If there is a disaster in a muslim country like turkey earth quake, malays will queue up to donate blankets and money, the reality is different if the country is an infidel one.
Ditto the west. Let's not pretend.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a Hindu. Why do you pretend to be a Muslim?

There is that other Hindu CECA virus @duluxe also pretending to be Muslim by using quotes from some obscure supposedly Islamic sources and using taliban leader's pic as his dp.

How come you two CECA like to impersonate Muslims?

Is it stockholm syndrome on your part due to 1000 year rule?
I am El Cid reincarnated. Defender of Muslim Toledo. Defeater of muslim berber invasion.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am El Cid reincarnated. Defender of Muslim Toledo. Defeater of muslim berber invasion.

Interesting that even back in the days, loooooooooooooooong before Industrial Revolution, those losers could NEVER conquer all of europe when there was nothing whatsoever preventing conquest of all of it.

Those losers lost all the same.

It convinces me, looking at their history, that those people are genetically inferior to begin with and are destined to play second fiddle to euros and descendants. Genetic inferiority can't be wished away.

But like CECA, if you got low IQ, you can try to compensate with huuge immense population size of 1.4 billion.

Those losesr can't even increase population. Absolute pathetic bunch. No IQ, no quantityk, historically played second fiddle to inferior gayropeans.

Just genetically defiicient underperformers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your moslem scholars. Your own scriptures already promise you an eternal erect dick.

Still...
Where does it say if you blow up yourself you will get these?
Did the cat got your tongue?

And remember in paradise there is no more judgement. No more morality. Sure beats sitting around listening to babies playing the harp, in your heaven.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where does it say if you blow up yourself you will get these?
Did the cat got your tongue?

Read your earlier post. You were making that accusation to someone else.

moslem scholars have often promised paradise to dead jihadists. Nothing new.

Cat has gotten your tongue on the different qurans debate. You resorted to demanding that I personally take the photo evidence myself or else no count.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read your earlier post. You were making that accusation to someone else.
Show me.

Cat has gotten your tongue on the different qurans debate. You resorted to demanding that I personally take the photo evidence myself or else no count.
Let's just settle on the fact you have no evidence to show for it.
Just like you don't have the evidence of an Aramaic bible.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like saying it's up to each moslem country to decide what is islam. So by your argument, there could be numerous versions of sunni islam out there.

The difference is that Singapore's laws were not set by 'scholars' who believe that dead jihadists will go to a paradise full of sex and wine.

So long if its haram is haram. You cant have law that say haram is halal in Islamic country. Eg wine.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot see the video, please repost.

Jews are the sons of the soil of Palestine, Arabs were pendatang. Historical fact cannot be changed. The muslim community just want to stir shit with their twisted fake account of history.

Click on the watch YOUTUBE.

Jews were given many chances. But each time they transgressed against God. So they no longer the chosen one.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews are the bumis, ya atau tidak?

Was. But expired already.:smile:

The Quran testifies that Allah s.w.t. had chosen the children of Israel at their time, and that HE preferred them over all other people of their time. The Jews were preferred over other people at the time of their Prophets, may Allah s.a.w. exalt their mention, as they sometimes obeyed them, but most of the time they belied them and even killed them. Allah s.w.t Says (what means): {But it is [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.}(Quran 2:87). However, when Allah s.w.t. sent the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. as the last Messenger, Allah s.w.t. considered the best people those who followed the Prophet s.w.t. Allah s.w.t. says (what means): {You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind.} (Quran 3:110). Allah s.a.w. further says (what means): {And thus We have made you a median [i.e. just] community that you will be witnesses over the people.}(Quran 2:143). Since this was the situation, the Jews at the time of the Prophet s.a.w. were not better with him than they were with the previous Prophets, may Allah s.a.w. exalt their mention, rather they belied him, and harmed him and even plotted to kill him.

Allah s.w.t. knows best.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is defeatist mentality. I think this is reflective of wider middle eastern countries failures to conquer Europe in 2500 years. I mean, let's think about it, in freaking 2,500 years entire middle east incl north africa caucasus central asia iran turkey afghanistna pakistan and ceca virus included although ceca virus are NOT middle eastern, NEVER managed to conquer all of europe.

!!!

Just imagine. How pathetic are these lots. But was the reverse true? Conversely, we would have expected all these countries to have never been conquered by europeans in last 2500 years but was that true? In fact, ceca were ruled by their Muslim masters for 1000 years and by their British masters for 200 years. What's more, North Africans and Middle Easterners all the way to Iran and Anatolia were conquered by Romans and/or Greeks. That says enough.

Just imagine. In all of turkey COMBINED, there is no such thing as martial arts.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

even lowly asean countries got their own martial arts. thais got muay thai, melayun and indon got silat/pencak. and in some quarters, a sepak takraw rally is considered unbelievable, mind boggling. they even call it "unrealistic".

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

But not all countries are same. Some countries, Muslim countries, were never conquered by the heathen Mongol kuffar inferior subhuman rats for even 1 nanosecond, and by any kafir europeans for 1 nanosecond before Industrial Revolution either.

Not everyone's history is the same.

Not everyone's potential is the same.

Hmm....maybe its about time Muslims/Arab countries wake up and start developing one. So long Palestinians being caged since 1948, thousands been killed by Israel and US totally silent on this, Muslim countries should learn fm Russia, China or even N Korea.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So long Palestinians being caged since 1948, thousands been killed by Israel and US totally silent on this, Muslim countries should learn fm Russia, China or even N Korea.

Just like you are completely silent about Jordan and Pakistan massacring palestinians in the 1970s. When you rebuke or curse Jordanian and Pakistani soldiers for killing only twenty thousand palestinians, do let me know.

Black-September-When-Pakistani-army-killed-palestinians.jpg

“King Hussein (with help from Zia-ul-Haq of the Pakistani army) sent in his Bedouin army on 27 September to clear out the Palestinian bases in Jordan. A massacre of innumerable proportions ensued. Moshe Dayan noted that Hussein “killed more Palestinians in eleven days than Israel could kill in twenty years.” Dayan is right in spirit, but it is hardly the case that anyone can match the Sharonism in its brutality.”

The butcher was awarded Jordan’s highest honour for the services rendered.

Upon his return to Pakistan, this Brigadier’s name was suggested for Court Martial due to his role in Palestine and the massacre of its people. But for some unknown reason, the then Chief of Army Staff General removed his name from the list which was then sent to President Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. This resulted in his promotion to the rank of Major General and later again to the ranks of Lt. General by “special attention”.

https://www.sanskritimagazine.com/black-september-when-pakistani-army-killed-25000-palestinians/

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like you are completely silent about Jordan and Pakistan massacring palestinians in the 1970s. When you rebuke or curse Jordanian and Pakistani soldiers for killing only twenty thousand palestinians, do let me know.

Black-September-When-Pakistani-army-killed-palestinians.jpg

“King Hussein (with help from Zia-ul-Haq of the Pakistani army) sent in his Bedouin army on 27 September to clear out the Palestinian bases in Jordan. A massacre of innumerable proportions ensued. Moshe Dayan noted that Hussein “killed more Palestinians in eleven days than Israel could kill in twenty years.” Dayan is right in spirit, but it is hardly the case that anyone can match the Sharonism in its brutality.”

The butcher was awarded Jordan’s highest honour for the services rendered.

Upon his return to Pakistan, this Brigadier’s name was suggested for Court Martial due to his role in Palestine and the massacre of its people. But for some unknown reason, the then Chief of Army Staff General removed his name from the list which was then sent to President Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. This resulted in his promotion to the rank of Major General and later again to the ranks of Lt. General by “special attention”.

https://www.sanskritimagazine.com/black-september-when-pakistani-army-killed-25000-palestinians/

Oh, news from SanskritMagazine.com? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: