• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

money doesn't buy happiness..

TRWatch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If money cannot buy happiness, then why ppl like money? Some dishonest farkers even use bogus charity to con ppl of their money.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
money can solve a lot of problem which can done by solely money. and happiness can achieved solely don't need money, so in another words, happiness doesn't need money to buy, u stupid ass hole. ur fake god group simply keep on saying money doesn't buy happiness cause they want all ur money divert to their pocket, and by then they can distribute happiness to u the stupid ass hole...:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rich people are very happy.. they only show that they are unhappy in order to make you feel better.

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
money can solve a lot of problem which can done by solely money. and happiness can achieved solely don't need money, so in another words, happiness doesn't need money to buy, u stupid ass hole. ur fake god group simply keep on saying money doesn't buy happiness cause they want all ur money divert to their pocket, and by then they can distribute happiness to u the stupid ass hole...:oIo:

This is a good one !!! Hahahaha....so very very true....hahahaha

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
90% of the threads in here are complaining about $$$. Obviously $$$ is going to make a lot of us happy

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% of the threads in here are complaining about $$$. Obviously $$$ is going to make a lot of us happy

I so totally agree !!! If I have the money to redeem my housing loan completely, I will definitely be super happy and I have one less matter to worry about.
Tee Kee....you may end up in heaven eventually (and i hope there is one !!! ) and try not to value that much about $$$. I am sure most of us would rather have a happy life in our mortal years rather than hope for something which relies totally on faith.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I so totally agree !!! If I have the money to redeem my housing loan completely, I will definitely be super happy and I have one less matter to worry about.
Tee Kee....you may end up in heaven eventually (and i hope there is one !!! ) and try not to value that much about $$$. I am sure most of us would rather have a happy life in our mortal years rather than hope for something which relies totally on faith.

why do you place so much importance in mortal years, which is probably about 70-80 max..

but life after death is eternal? almost close to infinity...and no importance is place in those years at all?

you are so concern if you can have a place to live in your mortal years...

but not concern about where you will go eventually after you die?

amk573

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you place so much importance in mortal years, which is probably about 70-80 max..

but life after death is eternal? almost close to infinity...and no importance is place in those years at all?

My God Tee Kee....we all need a roof above our heads and most of us have mouths to feed. Don't you need to ? Or you & your family are living in the church FOC and the church is feeding you all ???
Come on, be realistic man...the immediate issues we encounter everyday is REAL.....your faith is just a faith. We still need to get on with the REAL life even if we live till 50. Get real man !!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 Timothy 6

Love of Money
3If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what he is trying to say is money cannot buy you happiness, but Jesus can. Look the list below, these christians appointed by Jesus himself, has found happiness in the christian way. At least they died happy ,,,,, i hope :

* James the Great (Son of Zebedee) was beheaded in 44 A.D.
* Philip the Apostle was crucified in 54 A.D.
* Matthew the Evangelist killed with a halberd in 60 A.D.
* James the Just, beaten to death with a club after being crucified and stoned.
* Matthias was stoned and beheaded.
* Saint Andrew, St. Peter's brother, was crucified.
* Saint Mark was dragged in the streets until his death
* Saint Peter, crucified upside-down.
* Apostle Paul, beheaded in Rome.
* Saint Jude was crucified.
* Saint Bartholomew flayed alive and crucified.
* Thomas the Apostle was killed with a spear.
* Luke the Evangelist was hanged.
* Simon the Zealot was crucified in 74 A.D.

(Note: John the Evangelist according to legend was cooked in boiling hot oil but survived. He was the only one of the original twelve Apostles who was not martyred).