• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOney doesn't buy happiness!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With power, money will follow.

China leaders have billion stuff to them, but they always pretend to act noble.

At the end of the day an act is nothing but "an act".

An acts are not for real.

Actors weep as part of the show.

But the audience know that it is part of the unfolding drama.

Body language and other unreasonable demands will give away and the truth will be exposed.

There is never a day that did not turn to night.

In the same vein, there is no thief that was never caught.

What took place on 12.12.12 was a good example.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Money allows me to take good care of all my loved ones.

Anyone who says money is unimportant either does not have loved ones or does not believe in taking care of them.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not All

Most lah. Not all. If you are going (there), you have to go. No money can buy that.

That's why i said everything you want, and not everything in the world. :smile:

Some things, I understand, no money can buy. Going (there) is one example. :biggrin:

Last edited:

melissamarietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not All

Agreed that money surely doesn't buy happiness, however I would say that it is surely a major source of happiness as many things can be bought with money which would thus give happiness. Hence, one should always plan out managing money in a correct way. If one has enough money to invest, I would recommend them to invest in property in Singapore as property being one of the best investment option. There are many houses for sale in Singapore for investment purposes.