• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOM is SHIT

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have a maid?

Recently my maid wanted to go back after 6 months. Everyday creates trouble in my home, maid-agency is also happy because after 6 months, it is new business for them. If the maid goes back within 6-months, i get free replacement and they get flagged by MOM.

The idiot maid went to take photo of a small plate of fried rice and claimed that we ill-treat her, don't give her enough food. It was a false claim, my maid fat like hell since she started working for me, gained so much within 6 momths. I ate the same fried rice that night and there's always left over.

I swear that I always treat maids with respect because I came from a humble background. I let them eat, what I eat. MY IDIOT maid even had shark fin soup and baby abalones before!!! During Hari Raya, I bought them KFC Zinger Box for lunch and an ultra big nasi briyani to celebrate.

Oh, did i mention that her room is air-conditioned and she also on the aircon during daytime when ironing clothes? Even if they wake up late, I close one eye. In every family dinner outing, I will ask them a few times to eat.

Ok then a bigger shit came. The maid was angry because I refused to let her transfer and rather pay ticket to send the maid back, instead of a local transfer.
(Since I am losing so much money, why should I let the agency and maid have an easy way out?) My maid quit because another maid came and she don't like to share her room..FUCKING BITCH!)

CHEE BY MOM MOTHERFUCKERS are completely biased, and my wife was called up for an interview. They threatened her that she cannot hire maid anymore, she broke down on the spot. THESE BASTARDS at MOM will only care for the maid because the maid will give them a satisfactory feedback survey.

FUCK YOU MOM. Bloody no justice, if I tortured the maid, I curse myself die, OR ELSE THE MOM People all go and die.

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask why do you need a maid?

My wife and I are working 5 and 6 days a week respectively. Need a helper to take care of the household chores.

I got a second helpfor my 90+ years. Having dementia, and she cannot walk, bathe or eat on her own and wakes up every 2-3 hours at night. The second helper focuses on her.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My wife and I are working 5 and 6 days a week respectively. Need a helper to take care of the household chores.

I got a second helpfor my 90+ years. Having dementia, and she cannot walk, bathe or eat on her own and wakes up every 2-3 hours at night. The second helper focuses on her.
Oh okay. I thought you are rike one of my collicks siao ting tong one. He is breadwinner, his wife is housewife and still need maid. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh okay. I thought you are rike one of my collicks siao ting tong one. He is breadwinner, his wife is housewife and still need maid. :biggrin:
my uncle say KNN one of his collicks also a sole breadwinner with 2 grown up kids never hire maid for his wife but ownself be the wife maid KNN born to be a cow KNN