• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moderator/s Not Being Consistent

Z

Zombie

here no consistency one...
it depends on ah sam period....

i mean ah sam, period

:biggrin:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
here no consistency one...
it depends on ah sam period....

i mean ah sam, period

:biggrin:

It is very confusing and I don't blame thread starters being pissed when their threads are being re-posted a day later by someone else. It means that the 2nd poster never bother to check before making another new thread about the same thing. One culprit is of course our resident copy/paste member.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Here is one good example http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?116928-lim-peh-sibey-tulan-after-watch-this-video-knn-!!!

I can point out several instances where threads are being hijacked by racist postings, and threads not merged as promised, many threads duplicated and political threads in this Section instead of in it's proper Section. Why?

1500 posts daily. It is impossible to keep track of everything. If you see something that isn't right, all you have to do is PM me rather than start a thread just to rant and rave.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are already 3 in this Section which is the busiest. In the Moderated Folder there are 5 there shaking legs.

You are all fucking hard to please. Just yesterday, there was an asshole who complained that threads are being moved and merged too often. Today, you started another one to say that it is not being done enough. Truly sinkies. Every fucking day just complain!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are all fucking hard to please. Just yesterday, there was an asshole who complained that threads are being moved and merged too often. Today, you started another one to say that it is not being done enough. Truly sinkies. Every fucking day just complain!

It's because some are merged and some aren't but the reality of the situation is that I can only deal with cases that catch my eye.

I too have started duplicate threads because I didn't notice that someone else had posted the same article. It's not a major problem and if it isn't caught, it isn't going to kill the forum. All it does is cause a bit of irritation.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the time many days might have passed when I do come across them. Others I waited for something to be done which sometimes happened but not always. If we were to report whatever we see as not right (from our POV) may not be so as per your POV. Your message box will get flooded with reports.

As per my first post in this thread, the subject was pretty interesting, yet was put into a section that nobody goes to and that is why it died early.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is what is meant by inconsistent if you can read.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Moderated folder is a ghost town. It is a place for Singveld to massage his own ego.

I like the peace and quiet there. I read lots of the excellent reviews and videos posted by singveld. Every section has it's purpose. We don't need crowds everywhere.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are already 3 in this Section which is the busiest. In the Moderated Folder there are 5 there shaking legs.

If you want order and better housekeeping, post your stuff in the moderated folder instead. It's not the moderating team's fault nobody goes there. It's because you guys don't want to be moderated.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish to disagree with you in the strongest possible terms.:mad:

Moderator/s are consistent...........in being inconsistent.:o

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. after all, moderators are also humans leh.
3. aiyoh! shall move on & let the mods undertake the portfolio.