• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

Suggest the viet cong lady look for another viet cong male. Wtf, crying and kneel down ? Disgrace to vietnam war VC and uncle HCM

Indeed.
1 Vietcong used to be able to take on 6 SAF soldiers.
Kns this Vietcong cannot take on the hokkien pengs?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

Someone should do an investigation on the relationship the PAP govt, CASE, Tourism Board and travel agencies have with these ah beng 'black shops' at Sim Lim Square.

I suspect that they all have mutually benefited from ferrying unsuspecting tourists to shop there. All the money scammed gets lumped into the category called 'revenue from tourism'. :wink:
Just like Ah Longs and PAP connection...these black shops confirm got PAP connections.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Warning like " visit SLS at your own risk!" should be announce on flight arriving at singapore along with those death penalty announcement. hope these owner die of horrible death!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

viet faggot.... "please please i bet u gibe me back marnee"

ah beng....."ok lah chin chye kuar li koh lian...li eh guat nam bu hor limpeh song, song boh?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

These shops are opened by either chao jiuhu kia or KL kia. I knew them from long time ago.

There was a row of camera shops in Beach Road near Raffles hotel all owned by one KL kia and conned tourists big time.

a tourist or local walked in the 1st shop the shop will sell the camera expensive, or even faked one, then tourist walked away and go to the 2nd shop.

The sales girl will pressed a button (underneath the table) to inform that the tourist was here before and sell at $XX price. The 2nd shop marked up higher price making the tourist feel that the first shop is cheaper. If he walked to the 3rd shop the shop will marked up even higher price or priced the same as the 2nd shop.

The tourist will go back to the 1st shop which he think has the lowest price and genuine sale price which is not so.

This is a ONE party PAP country which allows such thing to happen, where to complain. Complain to SPH will not make news because not good for PAP image.

Sim Lim shops are the same? Try.

Someone should do an investigation on the relationship the PAP govt, CASE, Tourism Board and travel agencies have with these ah beng 'black shops' at Sim Lim Square.

I suspect that they all have mutually benefited from ferrying unsuspecting tourists to shop there. All the money scammed gets lumped into the category called 'revenue from tourism'. :wink:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think the white scums can easily get more revenue by scamming tc contract using $2 company.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why these stupid tourists go to sim lim? why they dont go to
official apple shop
official sony shop
official samsung shop
to buy phones?

they want it cheap and get conned by sim lim shops right?

100% agree. Why not go to official shop! Price is same maybe few % different only.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many years ago, I'd almost had a fight with a Chow Ah Beng on the ground floor shop. I told him SLS is already very famous for its scamming and cheating cases. He was not happy. I then told him if he ever touch me 1 hair, he'll be sorry for it. Nowadays, I go there with my stun gun in my pocket, just in case I'll need to use it.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many years ago, I'd almost had a fight with a Chow Ah Beng on the ground floor shop. I told him SLS is already very famous for its scamming and cheating cases. He was not happy. I then told him if he ever touch me 1 hair, he'll be sorry for it. Nowadays, I go there with my stun gun in my pocket, just in case I'll need to use it.

haha stun gun? sure not? u mean like those taser type use by angmoh police? can legal buy for private use in sg meh? even nunchucks, samurai sword and those extendable police baton also need licence

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think this is a uniquely Sinkieland phenomenon. I doubt you'll get such scummy and thuggish salesmen when buying electronic goods in other countries e.g. MBK in Bangkok, Low Yat Plaza in KL.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPF are clueless how to handle these folks, sort of reminiscing everitt road, chan family.

Owe town council fee, fail to top up medisave, radio tv license (defunct) fee, hospital bill, you be swiftly dealt with legal letters.

Sim lim under denise phua? Wtf is she gonna do, when sim lim thugs runs wild...on you!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha stun gun? sure not? u mean like those taser type use by angmoh police? can legal buy for private use in sg meh? even nunchucks, samurai sword and those extendable police baton also need licence

Pepper spray avaolable at lowyat. On second thoughts, sim lim mobile shop thugs are role models for ball-less sinkies, show no mercy, take no prisoners approach to achieve your objectives.

Who are the real terrorists? Roy,HHH & company or SimLim hoodlums retail shops.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking cheebye laubu. You don't need to infract me without leaving your fucking nick, you fucking coward bastard. If you don't believe I have those stun guns, I suggest you PM me to meet up and I'll take a few zaps on your heart area to prove to you. Mine is the 3.8 million volts type. I have 4 of them, 1 in my car, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs and 1 for my pocket. Try me if you dare. Fuck you bastard.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kudos on packing a stun gun...always be prepared.....good to see your vigilantism.
SLS can do away with packing weapons as the monks can run but not the temple.
Even if you've been out numbered there....can always return another day to seek vengeance.
Burning is always a good option.....nothing deemed too extreme when dealing with Beng scums.....these people only understands violence and recognize the way of the fist.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking cheebye laubu. You don't need to infract me without leaving your fucking nick, you fucking coward bastard. If you don't believe I have those stun guns, I suggest you PM me to meet up and I'll take a few zaps on your heart area to prove to you. Mine is the 3.8 million volts type. I have 4 of them, 1 in my car, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs and 1 for my pocket. Try me if you dare. Fuck you bastard.

haha u siao tong tong cheebye kia anyhow fuck ppl like a mad dog. since when i so free zap u for fuck? i dont even know u fucking cheebye. your mother kana fucked by mad dogs give birth to u har? u try that in real life u will be lying dead in a pool of blood. no wonder u boh ho sey carry illegal stun gun, got balls try using it on someone lah, cheebye u talkcocksingsong go and shove your stun gun up your mother cheebye lah

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha u siao tong tong cheebye kia anyhow fuck ppl like a mad dog. since when i so free zap u for fuck? i dont even know u fucking cheebye. your mother kana fucked by mad dogs give birth to u har? u try that in real life u will be lying dead in a pool of blood. no wonder u boh ho sey carry illegal stun gun, got balls try using it on someone lah, cheebye u talkcocksingsong go and shove your stun gun up your mother cheebye lah
Do you want a try, coward bastard?
1.gif
2.gif

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pepper spray avaolable at lowyat. On second thoughts, sim lim mobile shop thugs are role models for ball-less sinkies, show no mercy, take no prisoners approach to achieve your objectives.

Who are the real terrorists? Roy,HHH & company or SimLim hoodlums retail shops.
I also have 2 pepper sprays, but they were bought many years ago in Taiwan. So I don't know if they are still workable or already expired. The sprays really stink and I don't want to get them on my hand.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

try wat? shoving your mother's vibrators up your arsehole har?

you are the biggest motherfucking coward aka mental sick fuck. if your balls are so big, fight with your bare hands lah, why must use your mother's cheebye toys as weapons tiok boh??

you must have kana beaten up very badly by that sim lim ah beng until now suffer brain damage everyday shoving your mothers vibrators up your gay arse

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

try wat? shoving your mother's vibrators up your arsehole har?

you are the biggest motherfucking coward aka mental sick fuck. if your balls are so big, fight with your bare hands lah, why must use your mother's cheebye toys as weapons tiok boh??

you must have kana beaten up very badly by that sim lim ah beng until now suffer brain damage everyday shoving your mothers vibrators up your gay arse
You dare to say this kind of language is not from you: "islam babi shit, my dog use stun gun on your laubu and then fuck her cheebye nonstop"
Fucking coward, dare to write but don't dare to admit. No balls lah you. Go and hide under your mother's chow pussy lah. Like I say you want to try the stun gun or not? I forgot you got no balls at all.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

You dare to say this kind of language is not from you: "islam babi shit, my dog use stun gun on your laubu and then fuck her cheebye nonstop"
Fucking coward, dare to write but don't dare to admit. No balls lah you. Go and hide under your mother's chow pussy lah. Like I say you want to try the stun gun or not? I forgot you got no balls at all.

hahahaha stupid m&d fucker just revealed himself. ankau mak puki damn fucking busuk tau tak? orang sial lah you