• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM said we are a generation that cannot remember.....

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok we people of Gen Y don't remeber how Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Dr Goh Keng Swee have build up our country in their era but we certain do remember the new PAP which pay the ministers more than $2 million a year, siam and evade responsibility when things like Mas Selamat escape, Orchard flooding and Temasick Holdings losses took place, skyrocketing house prices and over crowded public transport and clinics...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok we people of Gen Y don't remeber how Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Dr Goh Keng Swee have build up our country in their era but we certain do remember the new PAP which pay the ministers more than $2 million a year, siam and evade responsibility when things like Mas Selamat escape, Orchard flooding and Temasick Holdings losses took place, skyrocketing house prices and over crowded public transport and clinics...

We just haveto wait about 100 yeas more and then no generations will remember him.

seiyup warrior

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember LKy generation alright.

It brought us racial riots in the mid-sixties(number of deaths still unknown)on his battle cry for a Malaysian Malaysia
It brought us a generation of young men and women without spouses and children,a generation of fathers and mothers who will never see a grandchild thru his Unchecked STOP AT TWO policy

It brought us a generation of mushrooms.Mushrooms are kept in the dark and fed with bullish
It brought us a generation of suppressed and oppressed people thru his threats and abusage of power
Fast forward to May 8 2011,the people of Singapore do not REPENT,they just simply RESENT AND DETEST

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear MM Lee,

I remember what you had done and if you are the PM today, I would have voted for you.

However it is beyond me to endorse what PM Lee had done for Singaporeans in the last five years.

Today I believe strongly that your legacy is best preserved by the presence of the WP. Not any other party because I do not trust them or their ability. But the WP.

You have your part in building this nation.

Thank you.

Last edited: