• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee says there is no money politics in SG

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee said there is “no money politics” in Singapore

The PAP is not qualified to talk about honesty, clean, integrity, "no money politics" when it pays the ministers millions of dollars :smile:

wooozzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee is in senile state. He is uttering rubbish that there is no money politics in sg.
Even the blind can see n deaf can hear n the mute can talk. What a Shame !

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
those goodies before any elections are not money,then what :confused:
but then the oppositions can match it,coz not enu funds

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is natural that a father will pave the road for the son as smooth as possible before he die.

WHAT IF THE SON DIE BEFORE THE FATHER

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee said there is “no money politics” in Singapore. He said that in many Asian countries, money politics is simply the “code word” for buying votes to gain power, and after that is done, “to recover your expenses plus some profit for the next round of vote-buying“. (TODAY article, “Is it that simple?”, 14 Aug)

Thank you, MM Lee, for giving such a good description of the HDB flat and lift upgrading programme. I could not said it better myself.

Dirty Harry is beyond money politics, he control everything that is profitable, gave the key of our reserve to his relatives and bar opposition from asking question, change the election rules to make sure he stuff all his cronies in parliament through walk over, appoint judges that even a monkey can predict the outcome, hold hands with the dirtiest despot in the world and do world tour to receive honorary degree and give lecture on how to better govern your country. Create a post for himself so he can continue to draw millions for salary and at the same time, have energy to sign on as Adviser for big American bank drawing even more perks.

Money Politics?? That's child play to Dirty Harry.

marbles

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there is no money politics in sg,then why the hell are they paying those useless minishits so much money??

the day i believe there is no money politics in sg,is the day pigs start flying.and i don't mean flying forward.