• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee on Chinese students

88max

Alfrescian
Loyal

By Ng Tze Yong

HIS WORDS

MM Lee: On Chinese students here

I'll be upfront. Most of the bright Chinese students use us as a stepping stone to move on to American schools...

So why are we so stupid?

Because more than half of them will not make the grade.

They will remain here. And the second tier is not bad for us.

On Beijing

You look at the Olympics.

The greening of Beijing was unbelievable.

From the airport to the city, just masses of trees, ferns, everything. Within the city, flowers everywhere.

40 million flower pots!

And they have the power to make the flowers blossom at the right time...

But where did the ideas come from? Tiny Singapore. Little red dot.

...so when you say I come from Singapore, I want to open a company, they say sure, no problem.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

By Ng Tze Yong

HIS WORDS

MM Lee: On Chinese students here

I'll be upfront. Most of the bright Chinese students use us as a stepping stone to move on to American schools...

So why are we so stupid?

Because more than half of them will not make the grade.

They will remain here. And the second tier is not bad for us.

On Beijing

You look at the Olympics.

The greening of Beijing was unbelievable.

From the airport to the city, just masses of trees, ferns, everything. Within the city, flowers everywhere.

40 million flower pots!

And they have the power to make the flowers blossom at the right time...

But where did the ideas come from? Tiny Singapore. Little red dot.

...so when you say I come from Singapore, I want to open a company, they say sure, no problem.

As long as you have enough money , it no problem ! .......Even if you are a convict waiting to be hang, they will still do business with you !