• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee hospitalised

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
thriller-2-l.jpg

MM: Even if I am gone, I shall rise from the grave...one day.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
We definitely wish him well and very well soon..........soon well on his way to meet his old com padre!

This old leech is just so much like Grigori Rasputin of Hell Boy! He will morph to another form and continues to make the life of all Sinkies hell. Unless Sinkies has the ball(s) to drag their whole families & cronies to the Padang and execute them, life will continue as it is!

Long Live the spirit of democracy in Liberia!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
thriller-2-l.jpg

MM: Even if I am gone, I shall rise from the grave...one day.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cremate him, and flush his ashes into the toilet. This is the only way to ensure that he will never get the chance to rise from his grave.

But will he make his way to Newater ?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cremate him, and flush his ashes into the toilet. This is the only way to ensure that he will never get the chance to rise from his grave.

But will he make his way to Newater ?

we need lin zheng ying to come back from hell and drag the old man down together with him :eek::biggrin:

Attachments

• lammovie.jpg
    lammovie.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 131