• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mixed race indian,white here.

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love learning chinese language and culture.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GpDAkdotVZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love a bit of the oldies here

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SE-HlEG9m7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bv_cEeDlop0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What in the blue hell?

It's really an honor not only for me and all my fellow chinese here that you have even bothered to learn our chinese language. Not only do you know mandarin but you know our local hokkien dialect! Do you know that even among my fellow chinese brethren some of us think that hokkien is a low class language but not anymore! With you here as a perfect example of a non chinese knowing how to speak hokkien it further helps to validate the fact that hokkien isn't a low class language. After all if it was why would you a non chinese want to learn our dialect?

Also btw i know a few tamil phrases and words and i know a few spanish phrases too i wonder if anyone would praise me a non tamil and non spanish if i wrote them in a spanish or tamil forum for example?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos when a thread like this pops out, Rasta the Bigot will pop out!! And i will be lingering behind him to see if he is in line. IF NOT.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:confused:

i was praising him not flaming him. Like this also not happy? Crazy fellow. Btw you know knnbccb? Wow truly amazing.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
these_funny_animals_831_640_01.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok chinese dogs better kiss his ass. He's even learning the lowly language hokkien ok. Remember that chinese need another race to validate their own language and culture so yeah wow congrats bro you're so smart you want to actually learn hokkien! OMG kudos to you. Tell you some chinese don't want to learn it cos it's a low class language and i can see why but it's different when a non chinese learns it especially a foreigner like you that's half white.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pundek above me is tripping balls again. Im watching you like a Hawk in the Sky, Flying Majestically ready to pounce on your fugly head. :biggrin:

Last edited: