• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mixed feeling about PAP...

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From young, my parents have been staunch supporters of the PAP, joining CC activities, helping out with the catering for grassroots, volunteering to teach etc etc etc.

They even once had "advance notice" of 2 months from the RC that an Minister was coming to visit our home and had it renovated just to welcome him...

I live in a world of "PAP is the best", but my journey has been very different.

I used to trust the PAP blindly, but slowly turned when I started to see more and more China Chinese in Singapore.

Even experienced a time when one of those people shouted loudly at my Dad and curse my Mum every time they walk past the neighbourhood kopi tiam just because of one incident when they asked their table to be cleaned so that my mum could eat in halal. My Dad and Mum are frail, both cannot see very well, and Mum's legs does not have the strength like she had before when she used to stand for hours in the kitchen to make huge pots of catered food that she would then stack and push them to the RC in a trolley.

It stuck with me that should this go on, soon the whole island will be filled with these people who have no respect for the community and understanding we all Singaporeans grew up in, Chinese, Malay or Indian, we learn to respect each other's culture. But now, these people come in thinking that the other races in Singapore very easy to bully.

So for me, what ever it takes to stop this tide of idiots coming in to ruin the fabric of our society, I will do it, even if that means making my parents to vote non-PAP at the ballot box.

That's the least I can do in 2016 before I settle overseas and hopefully bring them with me to a more comfortable life.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a m&d or shit? I doubt you are a urine.

I just cannot understand this blind loyalty that the m&ds have to the pappys, like hanging on the scrotal sacks of the pappys, kenapa?

At least I am glad you took your nose off the pungent shits fed to you by the pappys and realised reality.

Another one who woke up, but many more to go.
Welcome my friend. :smile:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is selling sinkees out for quick bucks. Who benefits from the invasion of foreigners? Not sinkees but the PAP and their business cronies.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From young, my parents have been staunch supporters of the PAP, joining CC activities, helping out with the catering for grassroots, volunteering to teach etc etc etc.

They even once had "advance notice" of 2 months from the RC that an Minister was coming to visit our home and had it renovated just to welcome him...

I used to trust the PAP blindly, but slowly turned when I started to see more and more China Chinese in Singapore.

Even experienced a time when one of those people shouted loudly at my Dad and curse my Mum every time they walk past the neighbourhood kopi tiam just because of one incident when they asked their table to be cleaned so that my mum could eat in halal. My Dad and Mum are frail, both cannot see very well, and Mum's legs does not have the strength like she had before when she used to stand for hours in the kitchen to make huge pots of catered food that she would then stack and push them to the RC in a trolley.

It stuck with me that should this go on, soon the whole island will be filled with these people who have no respect for the community and understanding we all Singaporeans grew up in, Chinese, Malay or Indian, we learn to respect each other's culture. But now, these people come in thinking that the other races in Singapore very easy to bully.

So for me, what ever it takes to stop this tide of idiots coming in to ruin the fabric of our society, I will do it, even if that means making my parents to vote non-PAP at the ballot box.

That's the least I can do in 2016 before I settle overseas and hopefully bring them with me to a more comfortable life.

Hi Abang,

Pls convince your 2 parents to vote for the Oppo in 2016.. Same goes to you too.. Spread the word among your community.. Vote for the Oppo in the next GE..

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a m&d or shit? I doubt you are a urine.

I just cannot understand this blind loyalty that the m&ds have to the pappys, like hanging on the scrotal sacks of the pappys, kenapa? .....

To be fair. it's not just the Malays. There are also lorries after lorries of White Scum faithful among other ethnic groups.

But after they've been disadvantaged (SAF vocation/appointment) and insulted ("Hard Truth"), they should be among the first to say "No" to the White Scums. So why not?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Having mixed feeling towards people and situations is normal because everyone and most things change over time. No one and nothing is perfect, hence disappointment is a reality of life. But having a bad feeling towards the PAP is a step closer to enlightenment.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kudos to you, my friend....................not many people will actually admit their parents are PAP cocksuckers and cuntlickers....................

tangugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time, I admired some of our leaders too. I was even proud to be hold a Singapore passport when I travelled overseas, and associated Singapore's success with the PAP. But that was the past..

Now I doubt a lot of things our men in white say, like when they try to justify something, for instance the population projections. The more they try to justify, the more I become cynical. Funny but that's how I've been conditioned.

I hated their bully tactics to crush the opposition. I hated their justifications for salary increases when they were already among the best paid politicians in the world, and when ordinary Singaporeans were struggling to make ends meet. Among other things.

In the past, when they gave out goodies, I was grateful. Now, I actually worry. See, we had been paying TV licence fees for years. Then it was scrapped just before GE2011. In my mind, I could only see it as a carrot to sweeten the ground. Things like that which our government does make me wonder a lot about what our government says or does. For instance, when they say the 6.9 population figure is good for our future, that it would be a better life for all (for who?), it makes me wonder if it really is so.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
tangugu, I still proud to have sg passport la, it is the best passport if you travel a lot.
no visa problem at many cuntries :biggrin:

OP, I suppose you are a m&d, if you are, I have no idea why you would support the pappys when they eat your rendang and kueh kueh during hari raya, then shit on you and lagi worse wipe their arse with your nice hari raya baju, esp the tight tight sexy ones that the minas wear. Ok I digress abt the minas, but anyway wake up bro, dont blindly obey the pappys, have some self respect la.

peace bro :biggrin: