• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIW reaction: One pretends sadness, the other says don't blame foreigners

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon_minus.gif
icon_plus.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
shim.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

PM Lee expresses sadness over loss of lives in Ferrari crash
Posted: 17 May 2012 1649 hrs

display_image.php
Photos1 of 1<input type="image" id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" width="18" height="15" disabled=""><input type="image" id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" width="19" height="15"><input type="image" id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" width="18" height="15" disabled="">

<tbody>
</tbody>
dotline_240.gif

4) YouTube grab of footage, captured on a cab driver's dashboard-mounted camera, shows the Ferrari (2R) crashing into the taxi (R)

<tbody>
</tbody>
SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said he is deeply saddened by the unfortunate loss of lives in the accident involving a Ferrari, a taxi and a motorcycle along Rochor Road on May 12.

Mr Lee also extended condolences to the victims and their families.

He said this on his Facebook page on Thursday.

He also said he agreed with a post on Facebook by Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean on Wednesday.

Mr Teo had said on his Facebook page that he has directed the Traffic Police to be tougher with motorists who speed or drive recklessly.

Mr Teo had also cautioned against blaming all foreigners.

He noted that it was good that many Singaporeans and foreigners expressed sadness and gave support to the families, in a common bond of humanity.

In the accident on May 12, the driver of the Ferrari, Mr Ma Chi, died at the scene.

A passenger in the taxi, Ms Shigemi Ito, died in hospital shortly after the crash.

ComfortDelGro taxi driver, Mr Cheng Teck Hock, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead on May 13.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP alone is responsible for allowing these killer drivers into our shores. That's why they attended the Taxi driver's wake cos they are responsible. Only idiots think that they are caring.

Just watch how these killer drivers drive in their own stinking country. There is no wonder why so many accidents involving Chinese bus captain in SBS too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6E0u_6Cfszk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just within one or two months already three PRC related accidents that I can recall...

- PRC bus driver killed pedestrian at Sengkang,
- PRC taxi passenger snatched taxi and killed cleaner
- PRC Ferrari driver killed taxi driver

Dont't blame foreigners for these accidents then blame who? Can PAP take the blame for bringing in these trash?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just within one or two months already three PRC related accidents that I can recall...

- PRC bus driver killed pedestrian at Sengkang,
- PRC taxi passenger snatched taxi and killed cleaner
- PRC Ferrari driver killed taxi driver

Dont't blame foreigners for these accidents then blame who? Can PAP take the blame for bringing in these trash?

Exactly. Tell us how not to blame them when they killed so many innocent lives with their poor and dangerous driving.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why LHL waited so long to voice his sadness:confused:

Why must he wait until after even the chinese gov't condemns the behaviour of some of it's own citizens:confused:

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos to him,there are other important things waiting for him.To busy to be sad.

When tiongkok commie party responded to tragedy,he decides to do something follow-up if not sure kena arrow for nothing again.

Why must he wait until after even the chinese gov't condemns the behaviour of some of it's own citizens:confused:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LHL risk pissing off big brother if he were to condemn that piece of shit first. He will not be so crazy to put his years of whoring his ass to china at risk for abit of slack with sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL took almost a week to offer his condolence, meanwhile he had time to post about Filipinos and call centres in his facebook, that shows his sincerity and priority of placing Filipinos above Singaporeans...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Tell us how not to blame them when they killed so many innocent lives with their poor and dangerous driving.

They have always been blaming Singaporeans for everything, including this time blaming Singaporeans for blaming foreigners for these ultra reckless accidents! They'll never blame themselves for bringing in these foreign trash...

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Shanghai recently.

Some fxxxing PRC drivers dun stop at red lights. I was crossing the pedestrian crossing when it was green & a car kept coming at me even though he should stop at the red light. Only braked at the last min. when he saw me.

PRC scums.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos to him,there are other important things waiting for him.To busy to be sad.

When tiongkok commie party responded to tragedy,he decides to do something follow-up if not sure kena arrow for nothing again.

Busy counting his one dollar coins amounting to millions per month from this & that organisation's board of directors which he has no idea even where the office is!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Shanghai recently.

Some fxxxing PRC drivers dun stop at red lights. I was crossing the pedestrian crossing when it was green & a car kept coming at me even though he should stop at the red light. Only braked at the last min. when he saw me.

PRC scums.

Please don't generalise. There are good and bad drivers in every country. It's bad, careless driving and irresponsible behavior that causes fatal accidents, not nationality.

[video=youtube;YQLLNSEeGaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLLNSEeGaE[/video]

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL took almost a week to offer his condolence, meanwhile he had time to post about Filipinos and call centres in his facebook, that shows his sincerity and priority of placing Filipinos above Singaporeans...

Why should Singaporeans continue to support PAP?
PAP leaders have repeatedly proven through actions that they would rather speak in favor of the PRCs, Indians, Pinays & Pinoys (even when Singaporeans are killed by PRCs).