• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mission statement of the internet brigade, What is it?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago I remember watching an interview with some gov't official & he claimed the purpose of paying people to skive, I mean surf was to "correct" the wrong information about was about Spore on the internet.

If there is an official presence in this forum, why is it that they are so shy at being identified:confused: Why hide the fact that you work for the gov't?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS like many old farts here are over suspicious and harbour wrong perceptions. Because of this undue suspicion and wrong perception,many newbies are labelled and targeted wrongly and they are unfairly whacked with merciless and unkind words and zaps.

Even the so called intellectuals in this forum have the same wrong perceptions which resulted in cyber lynching by groups and gangs which are found here.

The smarter ones will start with their wonderful theories and proofs that Newbie A is a troll, an Astrosurfer, an IB , a spy, a mole and so and so on....totally off the mark and the poor Newbie A became a museum relic in no time.

If your views are contrary to the mainstream here and if you are confrontational and adversarial to some of the old farts here, your days here are numbered. Everytime you open your mouth, you are zapped or infracted until you are banned.

This is the whole truth. Suspicion and superstition are the greatest retards here.The worst is of course utter IGNORANCE.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Propaganda Department loyalty is to Government or PAP?

The 五毛(党) “50 Cent Party” model – Private citizens are paid by the government to pretend to be “ordinary” netizens while in fact promoting the CCP line and seeking, in a nontransparent fashion, to guide public opinion in a particular direction.

The “Official PR” model – Government employees from a range of departments hone their public-relations skills in order to get the official message out to the public more quickly and effectively.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's a bloody loaded question....

It becomes loaded because the PAP has made it so. Instead of having an honest discussion of the issues the gov't seems more interested in suppressing, hiding, bending,...the issues.

This is creating a toxic environment & when there is a change in gov't it will be a messy affair.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nominate kopiuncle to be IB of the year for 2013 liao.

Once I see his postings I sian 1/2. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wauhahahahahaaa!!!! CLONE...please don't give me that privilge and honour... and unfairly deprive the many IBs here of their rightful honour and status. Come and limkopitalkcock with me in my kopitiam and I will tell you the truth, nothing but the truth. deal?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

funnily i, on other hand, like to read how he tried to walk the middle ground but ends up showing his PAP tarantula's fangs.....

it is just a question of time when his game will be over and he has to devise a new character for himself...

its a game for all of them PAP IBs. They have a job to misinform, delude, mislead, distract and irritate...might as well have fun whilst at it by playing out their multiple personalities.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once I see his postings I sian 1/2.

clone is sian when she drinks kopi
confused and and fed up
she refuses to pay a fee
clone is angry when she lim kopi
tired and sian
why don't she become a care free

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
funnily i, on other hand, like to read how he tried to walk the middle ground but ends up showing his PAP tarantula's fangs.....

it is just a question of time when his game will be over and he has to devise a new character for himself...

its a game for all of them PAP IBs. They have a job to misinform, delude, mislead, distract and irritate...might as well have fun whilst at it by playing out their multiple personalities.

thank you for the warm accolade...chocolate....u must be an intellectual rafflesian like that jw5. full of intellect, full of intelligence, full of suspicion, full of superstition,full of yourself, full of brains, full of gray matter....but alas, you are on the wrong track..

but you will never admit it because like jw5, your intellectual ego is just too big, too boisterous and too ivory-towered.....all you know is iB..PAP IB....what a poor conclusion from a promethean flame....what a crying shame.

don't be fooled by an old uncle who comes here to limkopitalkcock....don't have to take this old uncle too seriously lah. your brains will go kockkock!!!...well done the promethean flame!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
like one KNN here ? whose father is kan-ni-lau-pei and mother is kan-ni-lau-bu ?

Many years ago I remember watching an interview with some gov't official & he claimed the purpose of paying people to skive, I mean surf was to "correct" the wrong information about was about Spore on the internet.

If there is an official presence in this forum, why is it that they are so shy at being identified:confused: Why hide the fact that you work for the gov't?