• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mission statement of the internet brigade, What is it?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the West they are also called the "penny brigade".

In the west you have media in both the right & left. So people are presented with the black, white & grey sides of issues. However in Spore only the PAP side is presented & you have all these pretenders trying to do a snow job on the public.

So to be on the safe side one has to assume the worst of the PAP. This may appear to be paranoid & encourages all kinds of rumours & conspiacy theories but that's whats going to happen if the PAP insists on covering up, spreading half truths, wayang, ....

DogVaderIskopiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
funnily i, on other hand, like to read how he tried to walk the middle ground but ends up showing his PAP tarantula's fangs.....

thank you for the warm accolade...chocolate....u must be an intellectual rafflesian like that jw5. full of intellect, full of intelligence, full of suspicion, full of superstition,full of yourself, full of brains, full of gray matter....but alas, you are on the wrong track..

kopiuncle talking to his own clone. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Wild guess? NO. 101% confirmed it's kopiuncle clone. In the past weeks and months he has been asking my clones to reveal his other clones but i refused so now that these two clones belonging to the same asshole are here talking to himself, i tell u now.. and it's just one of his clone for now. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#22 DogVaderIskopiuncle

good morning uncle brother. you okay today. i see many fightings and infractions and bans going on. please lah, i tolong all of you to stop this kopiuncle IB adventurism. no such thing okay.

i here limkopi after my taichiqiqong rounds and i am pleading for peace and harmony here in this forum. please don't fight children.please don't quarrel children. don't speculate and don't anyhow infract and zap people. i kena already very jialat ...so please stop the war...

today is nomination day. d day. pe day. i hope ah lian will do well. i hope desmond will do well. i hope kj will do well...but above all i know the good doctor will prevail....he is a good and humble doctor...and he will walk confidently to the parliament....singapore rocks!...pap will win for sure...majulah singapura!!!!....thank you uncle...good morning to all.....!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Grief,

I from Toh Tuck Secondary, also will never stoop so low.:o

hello i have one doctor friend form toh tuck sec school okay...don't look down on the school ok....me from bukit ho swee ..very proud!
unlke those high brow nose in the sky rafflesians can only talk talk but no action type...bark like a dog and run like a bear...promethean flame hahaha!!!