• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss England finalist compete without makeup. Chio?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss England finalist compete without makeup

A Miss England finalist has become the first ever beauty queen to compete without wearing any makeup in the pageant's nearly century-long history.

Melisa Raouf, a 20-year-old college student from south London, moved forward at the pageant's semifinals on Monday after opting for a barefaced look. Now, she'll compete in the finals this October for the crown.

"It means a lot to me as I feel many girls of different ages wear makeup because they feel pressured to do so," Raouf said in an interview with the UK's Independent newspaper.

"If one is happy in their own skin we should not be made to cover up our face with makeup. Our flaws make us who we are and that's what makes every individual unique," she added.

Raouf said that, though she started wearing makeup at a young age, she decided to eschew tradition for the pageant.

"I never felt I met beauty standards. I have recently accepted that I am beautiful in my own skin and that's why I decided to compete with no makeup," she explained in the interview.

In May, Raouf posted a selfie on Instagram from the "bare face" round of the competition, writing that she was "embracing blemishes and imperfections."

Angie Beasley, director of Miss England, told CNN in a statement on Friday: "We introduced the Bare Face Top Model round in 2019 as most contestants were submitting highly edited images wearing lots of makeup and we wanted to see the real person behind the makeup."

According to organizers, Raouf plans to go bare-faced again at the national final in October.

"We wish her the best of luck in Miss England, it's a very brave thing to do when everyone else is wearing makeup but she's sending out an important message to young women," Beasley added.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/amp/miss-engl...-gbr/index.html

https://instagram.com/melisaraouf?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

user posted image

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice bright blue eyes. :inlove:

You like blue eyes and blonde hair?

xia%2Bxue%2Bsexy.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It means a lot to me as I feel many girls of different ages wear makeup because they feel pressured to do so," Raouf said in an interview with the UK's Independent newspaper.

"If one is happy in their own skin we should not be made to cover up our face with makeup. Our flaws make us who we are and that's what makes every individual unique," she added.

Raouf said that, though she started wearing makeup at a young age, she decided to eschew tradition for the pageant.

"I never felt I met beauty standards. I have recently accepted that I am beautiful in my own skin and that's why I decided to compete with no makeup," she explained in the interview.
Just admit you forget to bring your make-up kit lah.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing like fat americunt women.
View attachment 158939
Ok, you win. The ones in your pic are hippo.

During my time in UK, I didn't find British girls attractive at all. I preferred the girls from Eastern Bloc countries, East Germans and Poles were in abundance. Unfortunately, there were no Czechs and Romanians yet. I have been told that Czech girls are the best in Europe.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double standards. Do u think men will be similarly praised for not combing their hair? Oh very good huh be our selves accept our flaws. Now I suffer male pattern balding who will sympathize with me if I tell them don't use comb don't use those hair products many damaging chemicals. These silly womans always demand attention always want exception for them selves. :mad: