• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Angola crowned Miss Universe 2011!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i have the chance, I will even spend 1yr pay check on her to do abit of licky licky.

Friendly disagreement only OK bro. Frankly I see black cannot stand already. How to stand when skin is black I don't know. If you know, go ahead enjoy yourself. :wink:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh you are just weak la.. All skin are beautiful and Unique.. I read lots of Psychology journals.. And they said that its usually the case for certain groups or Individuals to naturally feel accustom to their own skin color then that of others.(Except for Caucasians, All races have a tendency to see white people with more Superior and Beauty esp people with Blue Eyes are more charming and Trust worthy cos their pupils are more clear--Humans used to use more Body Language/Ques to understand and Size up people inc. Mating) Something when wrong half way in Evolution to make people generally feel that way. Cant be Helped.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh you are just weak la.. All skin are beautiful and Unique.. I read lots of Psychology journals.. And they said that its usually the case for certain groups or Individuals to naturally feel accustom to their own skin color then that of others.(Except for Caucasians, All races have a tendency to see white people with more Superior and Beauty esp people with Blue Eyes are more charming and Trust worthy cos their pupils are more clear--Humans used to use more Body Language/Ques to understand and Size up people inc. Mating) Something when wrong half way in Evolution to make people generally feel that way. Cant be Helped.

Blue eyes or blond hair nevermind lah. I not into angmohs also. I only want fair skins to begin with. :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pussy is Pussy.

I agree!

ho-ching-2009-7-29-3-10-3.jpg

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelong? Somalian pirates threatened to blow up all the tankers anchored off the gulf of aden. :confused::eek:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Universe got rick rolled. :biggrin:

Ultimate Winner : Miss Bookie 2011

[video=youtube;wzSVOcgKq04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSVOcgKq04[/video]

:biggrin: somalia is a part of angola which is a part of uganda or mali or south africa actually africa is a country.