• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ministars really OPEN TO IDEAS?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think talk cock.

All of them say they want to listen to public. All of them say they need to change the shit in their new roles.

But have they tell us how you can talk to them? Got email address? Got forum? Got phone number? Got feedback unit? No have. It is business as usual. Like fuck we are going to trust them after the big cabinet change hype. Really best indication that they talk cock. I WILL LISTEN TO YOU! (then fine print say, you find the channel yourself). :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you really for an Indian Prime Minister or not? All non-Indians say no; but all Indians including Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and even Sri Lankans say yes. So who are you going to listen to?

A person who is quarter Indian, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay and quarter Eurasian or others instead?

or based on existing racial composition.

A person who is 74% Chinese, 14% Malays, 9% Indians and 3% others?

By the way, you never heard of the Feedback Unit? Never heard of Facebook?
Singapore is one of the most highly connected country in the world.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. when pigs fly man!
2. some sheep declared that policies are right but failed commn.
3. what change?
4. it is just same coat of wool from the same flock of sheep.
5. blah all over again and again.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's watch the sandiwara. Ministars who do not perform in the meantime, their GRCs will be taken over. Cannot wait to see them go... $8 KBW, YOG Bala, CPF rich LSS, 50 yr flooding Yakult, open door Gan, shameless Shanmugan and so on.

GE2016 will be the decider.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's watch the sandiwara. Ministars who do not perform in the meantime, their GRCs will be taken over. Cannot wait to see them go... $8 KBW, YOG Bala, CPF rich LSS, 50 yr flooding Yakult, open door Gan, shameless Shanmugan and so on.

GE2016 will be the decider.

you mean.verymeantesting cow, overruneth bola, tonedeaf sway sway, poisonrojak yakut, pigscan fly gan?, 2016..how about mydaddynotaround mai hum?, will he still be PM:p

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will just have to wait and see won't we. Are they really sincer or are they just doing lip service. Anyway we can't do anything now that all of us have already cast our votes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you really for an Indian Prime Minister or not? All non-Indians say no; but all Indians including Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and even Sri Lankans say yes. So who are you going to listen to?

A person who is quarter Indian, quarter Chinese, quarter Malay and quarter Eurasian or others instead?

or based on existing racial composition.

A person who is 74% Chinese, 14% Malays, 9% Indians and 3% others?

By the way, you never heard of the Feedback Unit? Never heard of Facebook?
Singapore is one of the most highly connected country in the world.

hey fucker pls wat indian pm? this is a chinese majority country.

If this country had 74% indians and 9% chinese would the majority want a chinese pm?

Pls indians are already arrogant by nature and have more of the pie like lawyers for eg than their racial composition.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hi there

1. when pigs fly man!
2. some sheep declared that policies are right but failed commn.
3. what change?
4. it is just same coat of wool from the same flock of sheep.
5. blah all over again and again.

Agree, they will ask us which place we prefer to go, hawker centre, foodcourt or restaurant. I still remember the statement from VB.

How can someone say that, even in a general statement and live and sleep well as night is beyond me? If i could have choose which one to go, he will be a close 2nd after that Main Battle Tank.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next , they will ask how affordable housing do you want huh ? Like Istana , Bukit Timah or Johor Bahru ?
I guess they are running out of idea, after they consolidate all the brilliant one , they will re-package and brand under THEIR idea.
That's how Corporation operated as well.

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise how to steal them? :biggrin: They are the 10 year series generation as such have neither the imagination nor the vision. :rolleyes:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ever believe anything which comes out from their mouth ONLY during election period, that makes you an idiot. :rolleyes:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
First step to transparency - release info on networth. How much money do you have. Then put all your investments in blind trust. Release your tax return.

No point wearing white shirt and pants if underwear dirty.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just knee jerk reaction from those men in white. Once the dust has settled down then you can hell sure they will be back to their old ways. Leopard never changes its spot. PAP will always be PAP a PAY AND PAY party.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
these people already engaged reknowned fengshui and shuangming masters before the GE, they probably told LHL that the PAP end is neigh and no dynasty lasts forever. Of course our MM did not believe and tried to add more oil to fire by saying certain people need to repent...
LHL became worried and hence the big public apology...imagine with the apology its already 6:4, which means waking up on 8th May 2011 to a new Govt is quite real...
fengshui and Shuangming Masters also tell LHL that he either works with the opposition to ensure a smooth transistion or he needs to listen to the people and reshuffle his cabinet, he probably chose to fight and hence the many radical changes...
these changes are not good as they feel more like a stag giving up when caugght by a cheetah rather than a cornered lion fighting...
As you can see, there is also a tinge insincerity still esp Gan Kim Yong was the Manpower Minister who brought in many FTS and now he is Minister of Health, an industry whre there are already many FTs, nothing mentioned about any changes on FT policy so far...
Minister pay I dont think we have to right to question how much they draw, if I am rich, I choose to be arrognant, well that's my biz, I will get retribution in the future...
the PAP new generation leaders gives the impression they are salted eggs who already lived the good life, its like asking someone who drives everyday to take public transport, quite out of touch and unlikely...
however one thing good is that there are getting fewer engineeers by training in parliament...