• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MINDEF tried to cover up 2nd accident, only come clean after a relative contacted ST

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MINDEF tried to cover up 2nd accident, only come clean after a relative contacted

Haha - just watch your MM. You see how loyal all of them are - except one who fled to America but never dare to return.

Cardinal Principle - never let them be on top of you.

i see. :biggrin:

to have a keling boss. Man that's the worst.

cheongster123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MINDEF tried to cover up 2nd accident, only come clean after a relative contacted

A commando is a super soldier who is supposed to be able to sight enemies from hundreds of metres away while he himself remains concealed and unseen by the very same enemies. That's why commandos are used to infiltrate and sabotage key enemy installations and take out key enemy senior commanders.

And here we have a SAF commando on a night tactical mission, sighted by and fired at by an untrained, common farmer.

No details were given by MINDEF, so it may very well have been that the SAF commando sighted the Thai farmer first and wanted to identify himself to the Thai farmer and inform the farmer that he has trespassed a military exercise area, only to be shot at by the trigger-happy farmer.

If not, then sorry to say this, but this is seriously "ATEC FAIL". And if this commando is also ranger-trained, this has brought disrepute to the SAF ranger cadre.

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is not the first time Thai Farmers try to shoot us, I'm surprise MINDEF keep a blind eye to it, back in the 80's I was staring down the barral a farmer who is angry at our low flying helicopter, hovering over their land and scaring the animals.
20 years later, someone finally pull the trigger.