• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah play race card and killed SMRT feedback page

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

SMRT Feedback page disappears as S'porean Muslim woman says she won't retract police report​

Authorities have the power to reveal who are the owner or owners of the SMRT Feedback Facebook page.
Belmont Lay |
clock.png
May 24, 2021, 04:31 AM
smrt-feedback-facebook-page-down.jpg

Social media marketing Facebook page SMRT Feedback by The Vigilanteh has disappeared and then re-emerged with a different vanity URL.

This was after the page publicly apologised for a May 21 Facebook post that questioned the loyalties of Singaporean Muslims in times of conflict.
The apology was made after a Singaporean Muslim woman, Syazana Yahya, filed a police report against the post, calling its content "seditious".

Within a day of a police report being made and SMRT Feedback's apology, the Facebook page with the "smrtsg" vanity URL was removed completely.

smrt-feedback-page-gone.jpg

It later changed its URL to "ahmadandlupcheong" (https://www.facebook.com/ahmadandlupcheong/).
smrt-feedback-facebook-page-down-change-vanity-url.jpg

Not going to retract police report​

In a follow-up Facebook post on May 23, Syazana wrote that she was asked whether she would withdraw her police report against SMRT Feedback, and she replied that she would not.
In her post, she did not mention who made the request.
However, her post also gave reasons why she is proceeding with her complaint.

According to her, there were two previous instances involving Workers' Party MP Raeesah Khan, as well as YouTuber Preeti Nair, also known as Preetipls, who were investigated by the police for making remarks that touched on race.

Both woman made their comments which they perceived spoke up against racism in Singapore, but which also led to backlash.
In her post, Syazana characterised what SMRT Feedback did, which was to link Singaporean Muslims to known terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, as doing much worse than Raeesah and Preeti.
Syazana explained: "In my view, the actions of Ms Raeesah and Preetipls pales in comparison to that of SMRT Feedback, which associated Singaporean Muslims to an Al-Qaeda terrorist leader."
Syazana also wrote that SMRT Feedback should not be let off just because they have apologised.
She continued: "I am happy an apology and clarification was put up by SMRT Feedback by the Vigilanteh. I think it’s a smart move and if I was their lawyer, I would have advised them to delete the post and put up a sincere apology as well."
"However, historically, apologies have never absolved individuals of liability and this case should not be an exception," Syazana added.

SMRT Feedback page owner or owners should be revealed​

The decision to get the police involved in this incident has left some in two minds about it.
Playwright and poet Alfian Sa'at weighed in on the issue on Facebook on May 23.
He wrote that he is "ambivalent" about calling the police in this instance, but the authorities can step in as they have the powers to reveal the identity of SMRT Feedback's owner or owners.
Alfian said he is in favour of being able to identify who runs SMRT Feedback as it is "important" to have names and faces attached to their opinions.
He added: "Anonymity is often impunity."

Alfian wrote:

On the other hand, the police have certain powers that ordinary citizens do not, which includes the ability to expose the identities of the ones who run the kambing page through their investigations (I do not condone vigilante doxing). And I think it’s important that a page that purports to be a widely-read forum for social commentary be able to have names and faces attached to their opinions. Anonymity is often impunity.

Background​

The SMRT Feedback page has a history of deleting Facebook posts and taking itself offline.
Started in December 2011 as a spoof page to pretend to deal with commuter complaints in the wake of GE2011 and a day after the first major train disruption in Singapore, the SMRT Feedback page has allegedly changed owners over the years but this was never independently verified.
However, it is unclear if the police report and SMRT Feedback's now-deleted apology are material to the Singapore authorities, or provide any grounds to investigate the owner or owners of the SMRT Feedback page.
In response to queries from Mothership.sg on the day the police report was made, the police said: "The police confirm that a report was lodged and we are looking into the matter."

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were quite funny when they started, dissing smrt all day. The original team quit for some reason and new team made lame jokes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many sensitive snowflakes on Facebook, and it gets worse after Facebook updated its acceptable usage policy not too long ago.

Beware if you put 'sensitive' content there. Consider putting your content somewhere else.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This feed bag guy is pro pap shill no? At most a stern warning. Member ship has its privy ledges. :unsure:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was investigated by Police IO not once but twice due to report against my Islamic posting. Every of my posting were printed in hard copies by Police for me to testify that those belongs to me, and I have no qualm to sign each copy to admit it. Police IO also asked how did I gain the information to believe that the source accuracy? I told him that the source(s) I obtained are legitimate and approved by Islamic University in Cairo and King of Saudi Arabia.

I also inform that IO to find any Islamic scholar to disprove my posting using their own authentic Islamic source(s) first, and if I fail to refute their evidence, then I am prepared to be charge in Court. Every Police investigation report must be submitted to AGC for further review; it is up to AGC making the final decision.

Anyway, authority is more concern direct insult towards (any) religion which may fall under Sedition Act. So if you wish to talk about religion, be sure that you avoid vulgarity, insulting, cursing and (of course) fabricating in your exchanges but sometimes there may be some heated exchanges is understandable.

Until to date, there is not a single criminal charges brought to me, because evidence is in my favor.

I am an ex-Muslim, and I debated with Muslim apologetic.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 19554197_292119884584850_3576361470573836286_n.jpg
    19554197_292119884584850_3576361470573836286_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand
Why dont she try educate some people not to be extremist?
:biggrin:

Education is neutral, neither good nor bad. But it is often misused if you wish to indoctrinate your ideas into the minds of the impressionable and gullible. Religious, secular... all same pattern. :biggrin:

dEPZG0h.jpg
WwPgTnT.jpg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am an ex-Muslim, and I debated with Muslim apologetic. Thank you.

Others who (like yourself) had the courage to choose their lives for themselves :

https://theithacan.org/columns/why-i-left-islam/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42090104

An ex-Muslim laments that 'woke' liberal social justice warriors (eg. Hollywood actors) these days fanatically (even religiously) attack anyone who criticizes religion, as 'racist'.
https://www.newsweek.com/i-left-isl...ls-are-embracing-new-religion-opinion-1586128

"In October of 2014, Sam Harris laid out a compelling case criticizing Islam, and Hollywood actor Ben Affleck reacted by calling him racist for doing so."

5:48NOW PLAYING

Nabeel Qureshi // Why I stopped believing Islam is a religion of peace

1.1M views4 years ago

Premier On Demand
Muslim convert to Christianity Nabeel Qureshi speaks to Justin Brierley about his book "Answering Jihad". Join us for an in-depth ...
From the video description

21:46NOW PLAYING

Becoming Ex-Muslim: The secret group of young Australians who've left Islam

159K views2 years ago

The Feed SBS
Website: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/thefeed Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefeedsbsviceland Twitter: ...

0:53NOW PLAYING

Leaving Islam (Trailer)

205K views5 years ago

VICE News

Around the world, people who leave the faith of Islam face state persecution, imprisonment, torture, and even execution, as well as ...

18:30NOW PLAYING

Rescuing Ex-Muslims: Leaving Islam

1.3M views5 years ago

VICE News

Around the world, people who leave the faith of Islam face state persecution, imprisonment, torture, and even execution, as well as ...
CC

1:42NOW PLAYING

Living in Fear (Excerpt From 'Leaving Islam')

81K views5 years ago

VICE News

4:07NOW PLAYING

Ex-Muslims share their experiences | The Economist

834K views4 years ago

The Economist

The decision to turn your back on your religion can have huge ramifications. Two women who were shunned by their families and ...

1:30NOW PLAYING

Deep in Hiding (Extra Scene From 'Leaving Islam')

34K views5 years ago

VICE News

4:20NOW PLAYING

Leaving the Faith - Former Muslims | People and Politics

107K views6 years ago

DW News

A growing number of Muslims in Germany are either converting to another faith or turning their backs on religion altogether.

17:31NOW PLAYING

The personal and social impacts of leaving Islam | Aliyah Saleem | TEDxDurhamUniversity

9K views2 years ago

TEDx Talks

"It's about allowing people to feel like they can be themselves." In her beautiful talk titled 'The personal and social impacts of ...

18:40NOW PLAYING

The Dangers of Leaving Islam

110K views2 years ago

VICE Asia

Around the world, people who leave the faith of Islam face state persecution, imprisonment, torture, and even execution...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is chinese make racial rematks, nothing will happen. Its like normal. Like eating rice. Not even considered racist.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Others who (like yourself) had the courage to choose their lives for themselves :

An ex-Muslim laments that 'woke' liberal social justice warriors (eg. Hollywood actors) these days fanatically (even religiously) attack anyone who criticizes religion, as 'racist'.
https://www.newsweek.com/i-left-isl...ls-are-embracing-new-religion-opinion-1586128

"In October of 2014, Sam Harris laid out a compelling case criticizing Islam, and Hollywood actor Ben Affleck reacted by calling him racist for doing so."

1.1M views4 years ago

Premier On Demand
Muslim convert to Christianity Nabeel Qureshi speaks to Justin Brierley about his book "Answering Jihad". Join us for an in-depth ...

159K views2 years ago

The Feed SBS
Website: https://www.sbs.com.au/news/thefeed Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefeedsbsviceland Twitter: ...

Leaving Islam (Trailer)

205K views5 years ago

VICE News

1.3M views5 years ago

VICE News

CC

81K views5 years ago

VICE News

834K views4 years ago

The Economist

The decision to turn your back on your religion can have huge ramifications. Two women who were shunned by their families and ...

34K views5 years ago

VICE News

107K views6 years ago

DW News

A growing number of Muslims in Germany are either converting to another faith or turning their backs on religion altogether.

The personal and social impacts of leaving Islam | Aliyah Saleem | TEDxDurhamUniversity

9K views2 years ago

TEDx Talks

"It's about allowing people to feel like they can be themselves." In her beautiful talk titled 'The personal and social impacts of ...

110K views2 years ago

VICE Asia

Around the world, people who leave the faith of Islam face state persecution, imprisonment, torture, and even execution...
Nonsense. Those who left should remain silent instead of making a announcement.just like malay gays or transvestite will be unharmed if they kept it to themselves.

Besides, chinese bananas are insulted by chinese themselves even worse.
Peranakan are forced to leave their culture due torment for not being chinese or discarded chinese culture.

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

1.1M views4 years ago

Premier On Demand

159K views2 years ago

The Feed SBS

Leaving Islam (Trailer)

205K views5 years ago

VICE News

1.3M views5 years ago

VICE News

CC

81K views5 years ago

VICE News

834K views4 years ago

The Economist

34K views5 years ago

VICE News

107K views6 years ago

DW News

9K views2 years ago

TEDx Talks

110K views2 years ago

VICE Asia

Indeed it is true, leaving Islam is a death penalty. Although I am safe in SG but that does not mean I am very safe anywhere.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is chinese make racial rematks, nothing will happen. Its like normal. Like eating rice. Not even considered racist.

Although I agree that racism still exist which no one can deny it.

The problem was started by (majority) Malaysian-Chinese who brought their revenge against Malaysian-Malay into Singapore due to racism in Malaysia. They are very determine to eliminate Singaporeans-Malay from any opportunity (even Singaporeans-Indian were not spared too) in Singapore. They are also smart in making use of Singaporeans-Chinese for collaboration to pursue their motive. But in the end, racist Singaporeans-Chinese got backstabbed by their own race.

Remember the job advertisement, "Speak Mandarin only", it was started by Recruitment/Employment agencies run by most Malaysian-Chinese agents. At that time, many are complaining about discrimination until statutory board and government agency decided to open up more job vacancy. One of notable job is CISCO security, most of them are Malay and Indian Singaporeans who took up the job on desperate measure.

Some 30-35 years ago, most of the key position such as; HR Manager, IT Manager, Finance Manager, Admin/Purchasing Manager were dominated by Malaysian-Chinese until CECA overtook them.

In case if anyone wish to ask for an evidence, please ask IRAS, CPF and MOM for it, they have it all, and record don't lie.

Attachments

• racist1 Malaysian.JPG
    racist1 Malaysian.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 134
  • racist 2 Malaysian.JPG
    racist 2 Malaysian.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 138

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although I agree that racism still exist which no one can deny it.

The problem was started by (majority) Malaysian-Chinese who brought their revenge against Malaysian-Malay into Singapore due to racism in Malaysia. They are very determine to eliminate Singaporeans-Malay from any opportunity (even Singaporeans-Indian were not spared too) in Singapore. They are also smart in making use of Singaporeans-Chinese for collaboration to pursue their motive. But in the end, racist Singaporeans-Chinese got backstabbed by their own race.

Remember the job advertisement, "Speak Mandarin only", it was started by Recruitment/Employment agencies run by most Malaysian-Chinese agents. At that time, many are complaining about discrimination until statutory board and government agency decided to open up more job vacancy. One of notable job is CISCO security, most of them are Malay and Indian Singaporeans who took up the job on desperate measure.

Some 30-35 years ago, most of the key position such as; HR Manager, IT Manager, Finance Manager, Admin/Purchasing Manager were dominated by Malaysian-Chinese until CECA overtook them.

In case if anyone wish to ask for an evidence, please ask IRAS, CPF and MOM for it, they have it all, and record don't lie.

I m worried for Msia. Look at Penang. Majority cheena. Good payg jobs were given to Cheena Msian even though sm Malays able to speak Mandarin. Why cant those 25% cheena just migrate to chicom or Sinkieland?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m worried for Msia. Look at Penang. Majority cheena. Good payg jobs were given to Cheena Msian even though sm Malays able to speak Mandarin. Why cant those 25% cheena just migrate to chicom or Sinkieland?

What I understand that Penang Chief Minister is determined to imitate Singapore which is actually good, only if all races are given a level playing field. But it shows that Penang is becoming more like Singapore (in the past), not present which Indian will be taking over from majority slowly but surely.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I understand that Penang Chief Minister is determined to imitate Singapore which is actually good, only if all races are given a level playing field. But it shows that Penang is becoming more like Singapore (in the past), not present which Indian will be taking over from majority slowly but surely.
Penang can be better than singspore if not for hindrances created by umno to make life harder for minorities.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nonsense. Those who left should remain silent instead of making a announcement.just like malay gays or transvestite will be unharmed if they kept it to themselves.

This ex-Christian addresses your point of view here at 4:31 onwards.

Sometimes, not speaking out is the selfish cowardly thing to do. Eg. When LGBTQIAPK people speak out, are they trying to impose their views upon others, or are they trying to help fellow LGBTQIAPKs who are struggling and hoping for guiding voices to tell them that they are not alone? It's a fine line, and deeper personal motivations in every case may be unique. Whatever you do (or choose not to do), the consequences are yours to bear.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims may kill apostates, but believers are prohibited from killing and faith is a personsl matter.
People from Other faiths do not go arounds saying they are from a certsin faith. Same should be for ex muslims.