• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILF Christy Chung 3rd Marriage to Handsome Young Ah Tiong

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
straitstimes.com
Christy Chung to third husband: 'In the next life, can you marry me sooner?'

HONG KONG • Twice-divorced Canadian actress Christy Chung drew applause and laughter at her fairytale wedding in Beijing on Tuesday, when she asked her husband, Chinese actor Zhang Lunshuo: "In the next life, can you marry me sooner?"

Chung, 46, and Zhang, 34, met last year on Hubei TV dating show Perhaps Love and dated for real.

The actress, who did not get to wear a bridal dress for her first two marriages, went the whole hog on Tuesday by holding a wedding with an Under The Sea theme in a hotel, said Apple Daily.

She put on a traditional Chinese wedding dress for a morning ceremony that was attended by her daughters Yasmine Ross, 18; Jaden Yen, eight; and Cayla Yen, six.

Her former husbands are British businessman Glen Ross and Taiwanese record producer Jon Yen.

In the afternoon, she wore a bridal gown and veil to meet the media with Zhang.

She said: "He's given me a dream wedding and the wedding dress I want. I'm really so happy, I'm going crazy."

Zhang said they are planning a honeymoon in Egypt with Chung's daughters. The couple are reported to have spent more than HK$10 million (S$1.8 million) on the wedding. The groom said he had been "making money like crazy" for the wedding and would let the bride manage their finances in future.

At the banquet in the evening, Chung was moved to tears several times, said Apple Daily.

In a speech, she told Zhang: "You're my best friend. You have completed my life, so I will love you for life."

He told her: "Dear, I think I may still be a little young and not strong enough. I may not have a king's ability, but I think I have a knight's spirit. I will protect you, protect this family to the last and do my best. I love you."

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry the cow, get the daughters free.
1 marriage, 4 pussies different tightness.

0019b91ec74f14d2aced0e.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many double standard hypocrites here. If it's a man who married third time, people will be singing a different tune altogether.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women really need a dick, they cannot do it without a dick. Especially MILFers.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does 3rd-time vow of eternity means anything to anyone? Unless of course the first 2 times were 'till death do we part'.

If her marriage were/is all registered in SG, she would had been a very very rich woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
eatshit thinks he's white except for one small problem. He looks like some 60 year old Chinese sinkie uncle. :biggrin:

He must be damn stupid to think that he is white after so long in America. My ex class mate migrated to Colorado in his twenties and within few years changed from jia kangtang type who speaks excellent English and almost failed Chinese to actively learning Chinese and listen to Chinese song type.