• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILF Christy Chung 3rd Marriage to Handsome Young Ah Tiong

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job in exposing the hypocrisy of proud chink jah. You look like a good candidate to join my Chinese dog club

Good job my fellow islambabi pig. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters. Follow Allah's teaching what to do.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christy Chung is smart go marry Ah Tiong part of rising Super Power unlike Vivian Hsu marry Sinkie part of a sinking country. Vivian Hsu hubby might go bankrupt soon and she might need to put her CB on market again.

Vivian Hsu might be cursing and and swearing for marrying a bankrupt. The guy must be lamenting why he married a jinx.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless mudlander LIAR hypocrite son of whore again twisting a thrice married person as having few husbands when she only has one husband at one time. Don't forget trump is thrice married and look how different treatment he got from the bastards here. From now on I am going to advise my female friends to vote PAP as the opposition here are low class bastard losers who support stepping on female to make themselves feel great. Ding ding shame shame!

That IMH lonny cunt Ginfreely the stupid gangbang wannbe whore supporting women with a few husbands as some equal rights shit.?

A key that opens several locks is satki.
A lock that can be opened by several different keys is just fuckup!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was in the US i was afraid that i would lose out my Chinese heritage and culture cos if you think sinkieland is jiat kangtang over there it's obviously 100% English ang moh type and even worse i was staying in a new england state which means it's 100% ang moh so i just started writing Chinese characters while staying over there.

My ex classmate case is different. He is very angmoh type who speaks excellent English no Singlish and hated Chinese language when in school. So it's a kind of awakening rather than afraid of losing Chinese culture and heritage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is 3/4 Viet lah. If someone was 3/4 Apuneh, you will call them an Indian, right? So, that is why she is not called a Vietnamese and but a chinese.

Oh so she's 3/4 Vietnamese 1/4 Chinese but she looks very Chinese to me. My ex classmate Vietnamese wife looks very different from Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander LIAR dog keeps proving itself to be a beast that should be locked up and killed. A pest to society wasting food, water, space and air.

LOL. Here come the rusty lock which can be opened by any key but no keys want to open. lololololol

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Here come the rusty lock which can be opened by any key but no keys want to open. lololololol

I truly suspect that he misses his mummy.I just can't fathom a logical reason why a rich handsome At tiong will fall in love and marry an much older women with 4 kids in tow.

Anyone under my Sun of my voice gives me a logical reason?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I truly suspect that he misses his mummy.I just can't fathom a logical reason why a rich handsome At tiong will fall in love and marry an much older women with 4 kids in tow.

Anyone under my Sun of my voice gives me a logical reason?

You talking about Christy's husband now? Quite the mother fucker he is.
You quoted my message on that loony unwanted maggot whore ginfreely though....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talking about Christy's husband now? Quite the mother fucker he is.
You quoted my message on that loony unwanted maggot whore ginfreely though....

You are mudlander LIAR motherfucker slandering me non-stop who don't know? Son of whore mudlander pretending to be sinkie. Pui!