• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migrating to find happiness, the Singaporean way

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you land size is small leh - big hse with no backyard ? My land size is 9967 SQ FT.. 7km from CBD..

Waterfront property on 2 lots. Can build dock in future then can have 2 boats Wah cannot wait

Land size 4X your one 41,000 sqft and I am sure 1/10 the price in Stupid Arsetralia

you poor thing

Hee Hee

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to build a lift in the house - for old people. But where do you keep the electrical room.
For me, I will build a very thick-walled electrical room so that I do not get fried in my own house. :biggrin:

After getting rich, it is time to think of philanthropy.

Why build a lift if you have everything on the ground floor with a ramp ? My place is ready to receive old people :smile:

I'm glad for you ! to achieve the rich status.

I have another 5 more yrs to build my reserves. I'm currrently under shit load of borrowings. Once my chicken is sold, I'll borrow again :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2011 is proving difficult to maintain wealth.

You are still ahead of the game because real inflation is eating into your debts :smile:

Aussie tradepeople are becoming like Beijingers - You give them money to do the work but they will reject the money and ask you to look for someone else. :|

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are still ahead of the game because real inflation is eating into your debts :smile:

Aussie tradepeople are becoming like Beijingers - You give them money to do the work but they will reject the money and ask you to look for someone else. :|

Why diff to maintain wealth? Inflation ? I hardly felt any - I gained 60k by DIY entirely :smile:

Yes, I agree with the tradesmen.. bloody so diff to get them to work. I am going back this end June to do up my last bit before leasing chickens out for molesters to enjoy. If tradies play punk, I'll roll up my sleeves to be one (plus my labourer). I'm a fully licensed chicken planner, chicken breeder, chicken sponsor and a chicken seller :biggrin:

Nothing is impossible for axe168. I am lovin this country !

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

At 3.3% inflation you are in fact ahead of the curve. One thing I will say is you people are fortunate for Swann - imagine if you had trichet running things down there.

But inflation.......

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 3.3% inflation you are in fact ahead of the curve. One thing I will say is you people are fortunate for Swann - imagine if you had trichet running things down there.

But inflation.......

Uncle, can we have your views on inflation ? Any pessimistic view is much appreciated :smile:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
in aust i get paid to sleep on the streets + 3 meals a day, in sg i still have to pay to sleep on the streets and theres no space and no 3 meals at hawker centre

Last edited:

junkyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ditto re:2011. On the plus side, I'm taking up this slack to earn AUD back. (now I appreciate what the folks from .my do in .sg). In the negative side, lifestyle has turned noisy.

Currently though, the flooding of work demand in Melbourne exceed Sydney's by (well, in my particular trade) 2:1. There appears to be a skills suckage from QLD, ACT, SA into Melbourne.

NT appears to be starting another Melbourne-style bubble, especially in Darwin. The Asians (predominantly Japanese) appear particularly interested in furthering their purchasing of Australian-denominated assets, and as such offer an attractive opportunity for the Australian financial sector to service them. Just recently I am also made aware that there are market representatives 100% stationed in Parliament hill spending time lobbying or dealing with legislation to facilitate that interest, and as such their intention is not mere expression. We're talking about immigration, employment, asset taxation, etc.

Interesting seeing an "FT"-like situation in Darwin.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent election result is pathetic & disapointing. Daft Sinkees gave PAP a clean sweep. Am luking 2 migrate & am consider Oz. Can is also another option.