• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Lee (Ex-SDP member now is the new WP member???)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seat Warming The Fake Oppo's Way ?

Dance? Where did you see dance? The things PAP and WP say to each other in Parliament and during the by-election, anyone who says the same things to another person is not expected to walk away with his face and teeth intact.

Next time, you try dancing with me in the same way.

Don't you worry about the dancing part. They just warm the seats till its time to go back to the car park. I'm sure the show should be rather MDAed type - moderated for viewers. :wink:

JBJ : I was intimidated. But, I'll get used to the fight. I have chosen to get into the fight. And I get braver.

What a man ! :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Seat Warming The Fake Oppo's Way ?

Don't you worry about the dancing part. They just warm the seats till its time to go back to the car park. I'm sure the show should be rather MDAed type - moderated for viewers. :wink:

JBJ : I was intimidated. But, I'll get used to the fight. I have chosen to get into the fight. And I get braver.

What a man ! :biggrin:

To go after the only opposition with seats is to serve the PAP's interest.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP needs more quality woman like Silvia Lim, too many problematic male candidates who were power hungry in the last two years. There must be balance of Yin and Yang in WP to restore the good fengshui.

WP needs to better represent the population as a whole, people from all racial groups, etc.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick Face Black Heart said:
WP needs to better represent the population as a whole, people from all racial groups, etc.

The way things are going for the ruling party, WP should look at how to take over the Govt.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you touch on how the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan snatched Sembawang from WP in 2006 and scored the lowest GRC votes ever? A scoundrel like him would naturally be hated by both sides.

Easy. The predominantly WP-supporting (note: not 'opposition-supporting') crowd here hate CSJ for 3 main reasons:

lucifer666

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is arguing on the right issues but to the wrong people. wtf your average joe knows about human rights? he is counting on the masses to be too enlightened. the fight has to be fought yes, but not now and certainly not like him. yes, the msm have screwed him many times. i was there when the police unnecessarily arrested him at the cpf building. and they practically had a small army! for an unarmed group! and somehow msk escaped from their custody! the cowards will never rise up and stage a coup. if they had any balls do you think we will end up like now? his best scenario is for isd to jail him too. another aung in the making

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Will Continue To Rule For Another 15 Years

I hope nobody poached her to WP and she left SDP of her own accord. One way or another, she has ambitions for her own political career and WP is more viable than SDP. I hope she does not hop anymore. The only good excuse she joined SDP in the first place is the positive exposure on her which propeled her into the limelight. Calculated move?

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope nobody poached her to WP and she left SDP of her own accord. One way or another, she has ambitions for her own political career and WP is more viable than SDP. I hope she does not hop anymore. The only good excuse she joined SDP in the first place is the positive exposure on her which propeled her into the limelight. Calculated move?

15grand per month though not a peanut but also not a small penny either is a strong magnet for sure to go after never mind the aspiration to serve the people is secondary as she for sure knows she will be confined within the self imposed OB markers of WP. :rolleyes:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

15grand per month though not a peanut but also not a small penny either is a strong magnet for sure to go after never mind the aspiration to serve the people is secondary as she for sure knows she will be confined within the self imposed OB markers of WP. :rolleyes:

How do you know Michelle Lee did not leave SDP because of such OB markers in SDP?

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do you know Michelle Lee did not leave SDP because of such OB markers in SDP?

Well, if what you say is the truth than it could well be the case of out of the frying pan into the fire it goes as it's a known fact that WP policy is to remain silent so as not to thread on the toes of the miw as what they perceived the end result that they will end up like their former secretary-general the late JBJ.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, if what you say is the truth than it could well be the case of out of the frying pan into the fire it goes as it's a known fact that WP policy is to remain silent so as not to thread on the toes of the miw as what they perceived the end result that they will end up like their former secretary-general the late JBJ.

What else do you suggest? NSP? Any difference? SPP? Any difference? RP? Any difference? SDA? Any difference? Opposition parties have been either quiet or talking rubbish. Maybe WP's standing out has taken the winds out of the sails of many. But I must admit that after WP, it is SDP that looks most promising.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yea watch out for the SDP as they explode in the next GE! I have more faith in the SDP than many wayang parties pretending to offer some kind of token opposition to LKY.

The fact that many professionals - doctors, lawyers, accountants, PMETs, and businessmen are stepping up to be candidates - is a good sign of revival and rejuvenation.

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal

What else do you suggest? NSP? Any difference? SPP? Any difference? RP? Any difference? SDA? Any difference? Opposition parties have been either quiet or talking rubbish. Maybe WP's standing out has taken the winds out of the sails of many. But I must admit that after WP, it is SDP that looks most promising.

NSP has Nicole Seah. Garang or not? RP at least has the courage to question the miw on that promised loan to shore those bankrupt ang mo countries. So must give a bit of credit for it, OK. As for SPP and SDA well you may be right nothing positive to say about them. WP has to take down their self imposed OB marker to stay relevant. The only MP worth a noticing is CSM but then remember a drop of ink will not do much to the water of the sea. Will we be losing him in time to come? A question you need to ask yourself. As for SDP the very fact that their Sec-Gen has to be silenced by the miw is in itself a recognisation of their ability to be the voice of the people but sadly there are more deaft one among us, the GE is the evidence for it. At least you are honest in recognising them as promising. For that I am with you.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NSP has Nicole Seah. Garang or not? RP at least has the courage to question the miw on that promised loan to shore those bankrupt ang mo countries. So must give a bit of credit for it, OK. As for SPP and SDA well you may be right nothing positive to say about them. WP has to take down their self imposed OB marker to stay relevant. The only MP worth a noticing is CSM but then remember a drop of ink will not do much to the water of the sea. Will we be losing him in time to come? A question you need to ask yourself. As for SDP the very fact that their Sec-Gen has to be silenced by the miw is in itself a recognisation of their ability to be the voice of the people but sadly there are more deaft one among us, the GE is the evidence for it. At least you are honest in recognising them as promising. For that I am with you.

SDP is the Party to watch at the next GE