• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Chia’s marriage on the rocks?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one i dun know! can't say much.

u from temasek poly? read those yahoo message, got 1 said that she sleep around with the students and the lecturers when she was in temasek poly. she failed her first yr and dropped out of poly. but a lot of clones in yahoo supporting shaun, same writing style with broken english!!! lol!!! must be some johorean or shaun himself!!! :P personally, i got nothing against her even she look for angmo. i got nothing against gals go for angmo, i believe in cause and effect. :P shaun famous for screwing around and dont find him handsome or what.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my ex used to be benedict goh's ex before he and michelle hooked up. from what i heard this michelle was a bitchy slut.......maybe i am biased.

Last edited:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw Michelle Chia 2 weeks back at balmoral plaza with another 3 caucasians. So the rumours are true. :smile:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard dun know from where that michelle is a very nice person. but i remember that i saw her when i was in poly, she give me the impression she like to hang out with "yan dao ko", she has a thing for handsome men.

You from Temasek too? Remember the girl that is always by her side? More chio than her.

S

Sauron

ST_19936525.jpg

400yahoo_michellechia2.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its inevitable. The wife more successful than the husband.

like Quan Yifeng. That Shuan cannot make it...always playing 2nd / 3rd line role.

Whereas Michelle is multi-facet, can host, can act in Chinese and English...far more successful than him.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
its inevitable. The wife more successful than the husband.

like Quan Yifeng. That Shuan cannot make it...always playing 2nd / 3rd line role.

Whereas Michelle is multi-facet, can host, can act in Chinese and English...far more successful than him.

Isn't that similar to Fann and Matlaysian ex-convict Christopher Lee?

phpgU57Pd.jpg

SINGAPORE: Actor Christopher Lee has been released from prison on Monday.

His six-week jail term for a drink-driving offence has been cut short, likely for good behaviour.

Because it was unclear which day Lee was going to be freed, reporters and photographers have been staking out at the Queenstown Remand Prison since last Friday.

There was much excitement at about 11am on Monday, when the door first opened to release some prisoners.

But the excitement soon died down when the media realised Lee was not among this group.

Twenty minutes later, the door swung open again. And out came Lee, alone, looking visibly thinner, but in good spirits.

A media frenzy began as reporters clamoured for Lee's first response on how he had spent the past weeks behind bars.

"Chris! Tell us how you've been? Your fans are all very concerned about you!" said one journalist.

But Lee kept his silence and declined with a polite smile.

Later, in a phone interview with Channel NewsAsia, Lee explained why he had looked so lost while waiting in vain outside the prison for his loved ones to pick him up.

Lee said: "When I was in there, I simply couldn't contact my family. But I had informed my managing agent when to come (to) pick me up. But when I came out, I couldn't find their car. I think we got the time mixed up.

"But I managed to reach them when I was in the taxi. So we met halfway and my friends took me to the Guan Yin temple for blessings."

Lee added that he had called his younger brother in Malaysia to inform his family there that he had been freed.

And to his supportive fans, Lee muttered a quiet 'thank you' for their concern, before he boarded the taxi. - CNA/yy

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is fann going to divorce chris?

Anyway i remember fann saying she wanted to migrate to china.

Really different from all the rest of them. Even if you ask the other michelle that's bilingual, michelle chong which country she would migrate to i doubt it would be china.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chris can still hold his own - this other couple is also at risk:

唐玉书与曾诗梅

but in this case, both actually not very popular but comparatively, the girl has more "exposure" than her husband.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chris can still hold his own - this other couple is also at risk:

唐玉书与曾诗梅

but in this case, both actually not very popular but comparatively, the girl has more "exposure" than her husband.

Michelle has been in show biz for so long. I think even longer than fann wong. It's inevitable that she's more popular. Shaun isn't even a local and he started later.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... this other couple is also at risk:

唐玉书与曾诗梅

if im not wrong this guy 唐玉书 was doing his business before joining mediacorpse.
altho he might has less exposure but his business is earning more than 曾诗梅, den this marriage might prolong.
u must have the finance more than the wife to prolong marriage, isnt it?:eek:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if im not wrong this guy 唐玉书 was doing his business before joining mediacorpse.
altho he might has less exposure but his business is earning more than 曾诗梅, den this marriage might prolong.
u must have the finance more than the wife to prolong marriage, isnt it?:eek:

==
if he has some side-lines then good for him. Look at Quan Yifeng n her ex, now, Michelle & Shaun, problem starts when one party receives more media attention - I dunno if this is the guy's ego or what...

Its not entirely true that the guy must earn more $$...cos there are many couples that see the wife earning much more than the husband and they are okay. It really boils down how the guy handle this or how the couple handle each other.

But personally for me, being a MCP myself, yes, I believe the guy shld earn more.