• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH370 Debris Located

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really ? so the radar signature is wrong. The radar detect the plane going up and down is wrong. The article is right.

unless and until i see the actual recovery of the actual plane and the bodies of the victims..... thats downed in the waters off western australia i still think that the americans are holding it in diego garcia and not talking about it.....

theres just too much bullshit flying about......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btw just to add to the chorus...

welcome back scroobal....

about time too........

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome Back Scroooooo !!!

welcomeback.jpg

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hopefully this starts the path to closure for the families as well as those who are involved in this saga. Credit to Australia for finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

A lesson to China who first boasted about 10 satellites and then 21 satellites, followed by the deployment of 7 ships to the Indian Ocean. Not to mention the conduct of the country, it's Ambassdor and it's people in the this sad and unprecedented episode. Hopefully the version by the Canadian coms thru.

Talk less do more. A lesson that we all can learn from.

Hmph

sharing account with u, who else is?

two, for Yoda

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully this starts the path to closure for the families as well as those who are involved in this saga. Credit to Australia for finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

A lesson to China who first boasted about 10 satellites and then 21 satellites, followed by the deployment of 7 ships to the Indian Ocean. Not to mention the conduct of the country, it's Ambassdor and it's people in the this sad and unprecedented episode. Hopefully the version by the Canadian coms thru.

PRC talk cock. Malaysia should suspend agreements with them over this.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the welcome guys.

On sabbatical, was passing thru KL when I landed at the Chinese Ambassdor's impromptu press session which turn out to be comical. Had to leave because the foreign journalist thought I was part of his entourage - quite embarrassing.

Anyway met few old contacts from western world and one of them gave the scoop. And not just the satellite and the Orion confirmation. First thing came to mind was SBF and my first contact in many months.

Yellowarse is right - it's indeed Pine Gap plus Exmouth.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malaysian Govt should be prepared to handle another massive show of hysteria from the PRC families after this..

As much as I understand their grief, but their behaviour is beginning to chip off whatever ounce of pity I have for them..

These PRCs think that finding a plane in the middle of an ocean is like retrieving a plastic ball from a public swimming pool..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As much as I understand their grief, but their behaviour is beginning to chip off whatever ounce of pity I have for them..

can't help it but feel that they are more concern about the compensation monies... they usually are forward looking most of the time... 向钱看,you know?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysian Govt should be prepared to handle another massive show of hysteria from the PRC families after this..

These PRCs think that finding a plane in the middle of an ocean is like retrieving a plastic ball from a public swimming pool..

PRCs should thank the government for the freedom to protest in KLIA. Back home they would be shot. If it was an Air China plane, their government would say nothing.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a flight path created by radar signature. Is this correct or the one by your link?
mh370-flight-path.jpg

you still think the plane flying in that path is going to pulau lankawi. Your brain is lankawi.

The plane turned sharp left in an attempt to reach the Pulau Lankawi runway. Why don't you read the article first before shooting your mouth off? :rolleyes:

From then on, it didn't have to make any more sharp turns in order to end up where they suspect it is now.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't help it but feel that they are more concern about the compensation monies... they usually are forward looking most of the time... 向钱看,you know?

In the future these PRCs will cry father mother again if compensation agreement not to their liking..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In the future these PRCs will cry father mother again if compensation agreement not to their liking..

highly plausible... think MA need to make them sign agreement for settlement, else it's endless.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRCs should thank the government for the freedom to protest in KLIA. Back home they would be shot. If it was an Air China plane, their government would say nothing.

Not defending MAS.. But I feel the Malaysian Govt have been more than nice to these Ah Tiongs..

Don't think the Malaysians would be so accommodating if the most of the passengers were from Bangladesh instead of from China..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is even more funny. What the MH370 doing the so far away from land. And is MH370 try to land in Antartica???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not defending MAS.. But I feel the Malaysian Govt have been more than nice to these Ah Tiongs..

Don't think the Malaysians would be so accommodating if the most of the passengers were from Bangladesh instead of from China..

Malaysians are nice. PAP would be over nice and mobilise entire SAF.