• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MG Chan's report card

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
How much do you think he has progressed?

[video=youtube;ObBqD6vjlgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObBqD6vjlgU[/video]

jw5

Loyal
This video doesn't interest me at all.

I would appreciate it if someone can post a picture or preferably a video of him leading LHL to his seat at an election rally before GE 2011.
Happened to see it on tv but could not find it online.
The election rally was probably an afternoon one at Raffles place.
When you guys who haven't seen the image of him ushering LHL to his seat see it, you will know why it's so interesting, hahaha...............

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have been honest ...I left the SAF because I would make twice as much as a PAP politician and I won't need to do much to get that income.

PAP politicians are no saint despite the decades of brainwashing we have been subjected to. They are self serving and seek to take advantage of the perks of the office, paid for with our tax dollars. Everytime you buy, you are paying the minister's big fat paycheck.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is nothing but a paper general who only know who to strategize on paper, meet residents to pretend to solicit their views in widely advertised dialogue sessions but in reality are nothing more than one big wayang, like to spend his time explaining to clueless people about "FINDING THE CENTRE OF GRAVITY IN SINGAPORE SOCIETY", like to go around impressing others with his audience participation-style of presentation.

Running round in circles talking about centre of gravity and "no easy day is yesterday", but in the end, just another jiak liao bee.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whata fuckingclownish balls carrier who has no fucking idea of what serving the people means....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CTMMRrxx-Ug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about the report card of Lim Shit Say?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
whata fuckingclownish balls carrier who has no fucking idea of what serving the people means....

Handpick by a more senoir General to ball-lick..

Look..what is the main job of a soldier..??? To take orders ..rite..???
So he has to ball lick and say "Yes, Sir..Yes Sir." many times in his career..

So u can see our system is made up of these military peronnel who dutifully do their chore when an order is barked.
We will see more military personnel in our bureaucracy and things will be styled and run regimented-like.

It makes things easier as they group-think and are more beholden to their masters.

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would appreciate it if someone can post a picture or preferably a video of him leading LHL to his seat at an election rally before GE 2011.
When you guys who haven't seen the image of him ushering LHL to his seat see it, you will know why it's so interesting, hahaha...............

You brought me back to the scenes in ancient China - Gong gong ushering the emperor to his seat... hahhahahhahahaa

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought Ministers are peers and colleagues..... since when is there a need to carry balls and behave in such a sycophantic manner..... maybe its his army habits which refuse to go away.... if LHL asked him to knock it down 20, he would ......

jw5

Loyal
Can anyone respond to my request in post#2?
I'm afraid that the only reward I can offer is forum points.
But when you see the footage, that could be a big reward in itself because it is so damn funny. :biggrin: