• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Message by Archangel Michael for this Christmas and message by Sananda (Jesus)

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael- About the Holidays

Dear Ones! I AM THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!

Important dates in your world are approaching. But no matter the date or moment, the important thing is to emanate Love, to make this feeling count. What good are full houses and tables, and everyone looks at the other with disdain, envy, or recrimination at what is happening there? What is the point of thinking that you have so many people around you who supposedly call themselves your friends if, at the moment, you need them most, they all turn their backs on you? Yes, my brothers, the truths are coming out. The masks have practically all fallen. Every day, every minute of your time, the energy of Alcyon arrives with more intensity. It expands consciousness, tearing off the masks and making people be what they are.

Then it may be that someone decides to reveal himself in your moments of celebration. What to do at that moment? I guarantee it will be difficult for everyone, but if you are the host, have a strong, firm voice and stop everyone from getting into that vibe. Let everyone just shut up and respect the one trying to appear and speak.

This will be the proper way to break everything negative in your atmosphere. I can assure you; you will have a hard time because people are totally out of balance. And all it takes is for someone to light a match, and they will explode. It is as if many hurts and resentments are coming to the surface. And many are waiting for such a meeting to put their cards on the table. Yes, you run these risks.

But I'll repeat it: it is up to you, the hosts, to put an order in the house; it is your house, so the energy that emanates is up to you. What kind of energy will you allow to exist in your home? The one of peace, the one of harmony, or the one where everyone will start saying what they want? These dates you call Christmas and New Year when many do internal reviews and don't like anything they see, especially in the current circumstance. So it is up to you to pull the reins of the moment, to speak strongly, not in anger, but firmly. Ask everyone to be quiet, that the moment is for emanating Love. If someone has something to complain about or to discuss, let it be in isolation from each other. After they have left your house, this should be their attitude, because otherwise, your parties will be mouth-watering gatherings.

And then there is another situation where you are not the host. You are one of the guests. So at that moment, withdraw, go somewhere else, look at the skies, and don't be part of that moment. Then, of course, you can, if you have some influence, also try to work around the situation, but often you are far from the house owner.

Then it will be up to you to retreat into your corner and get away from that energy. No, I am not saying that these parties will be problematic for everyone, but for the vast majority. Look around; your world is not emanating Love; the atmosphere is of hatred, anger, and dissatisfaction, all highly explosive when there is a large gathering of people. So make sure that before you receive people, you see what the rules will be like. Whoever is uncomfortable being quiet won't even show up, which will be very good for you. That's what I usually say: that you live in appearances, and big meetings are not all filled with Love and good feelings, even more now. So know how to balance your parties, learn how to assert your ideas, don't allow it to happen or walk away, and don't get into the game. Many are just waiting for the moment because they will remember many things that happened long ago that are still hurting their minds and hearts.

Then they will use the moment of the meeting to set the record straight. Bad idea, isn't it? Everyone should think about their own problem, but of course not; everyone wants to think only about themselves, only about their feelings, to hell with the rest. So, my brothers, the moment is one of attention, a lot of attention. Sitting at a table all together is a representation that everyone should be vibrating the same feeling: of gratitude for the abundance at the table, of appreciation for seeing friends, of gratitude for visiting family again, of gratitude for being able to exchange positive ideas. But unfortunately, everybody needs to remember that they think it's a party like any other. And I say no, these feasts represent a lot to the Universe, no matter that they are not the proper occasion of the birth of the One who brought peace in their hearts.

You have been celebrating this date for a long time. So, it is already marked as a date of Love and gratitude. But most of you forget that you want to drink, eat, and talk bad about each other. It's a shame because this would be a great moment for everyone to vibrate gratitude and Love for everything. Leaving the differences and problems outside. Living that moment as the one who sat at the table with his disciples did. It's interesting how you can turn beautiful things into difficulties. Don't be apprehensive about anything; there is a lot of nonsense going around, a lot of nonsense. Look inside yourself. This needs to be done right now.

Stop listening to nonsense, and concentrate on living the moment you celebrate, be it the birth of Christ or the turn of the year. Live in the moment. For you, it is also the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. For us, it is all the same. Nothing changes. Still, the Universe also considers this date the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. So in this new cycle, may you make promises: Looking at yourself, changing your behavior, believing without seeing, and being sure that everything that happens will be for your evolution. You have to ask that you become better human beings, more Loving, understanding, and calmer. Because only in this way are you going in the right direction, even if it is at a turtle's pace. The important thing is to have the right direction, which is the Light.

So try to elevate your hearts and minds these days until the end of the year. Take advantage of the energies that are coming. They are intense and strong and are indeed stirring the minds of everyone on the planet. Open yourselves to receive these energies because they are pure Light. And they end up doing a great cleansing on the path of each soul by putting in front of it everything that needs to be seen. No, your life hasn't gotten worse. It's just the problems you ignored but now have to look at are coming to the surface. And that is where many are not understanding me, and the revolt comes. It's a shame; if everyone on the planet emanated Love, Gaia would have fully evolved by now.

But this is a path that you will still learn. Humanity as a whole will have to learn to emanate Love to reach the Fifth Dimension. But you have this awareness of it, so don't let it get you down, don't let the provocations get to you, and take a deep breath. It is as if from inside your heart, there is a Light bulb; light it up. But it is a solid lamp, emanating a lot of Light around you. So close your eyes and turn on your Light; that's all, it will reach everyone, but mainly it will keep you vibrating high. So don't get carried away and caught up in the discord that will arise from now on. You are out of balance and cannot understand what is happening to you, but you know.

So it's up to you to keep the balance and the Light emanating. Stay out of the game and provocations. Stay away from the energies that will come into your homes.

This would be a year of solitude. This would be ideal: everyone would be at home looking in on their family and doing their work. But I know this will not be possible, because you are going away for a whole year, only to meet on a single day. This can't work; no togetherness can withstand all that, but you insist. So okay, but at least have the conscience to lay down the rules. Before each one enters, be firm and frank: "I don't want any arguments, I don't want any jokes, these are my conditions inside my house!"

And enforce your rules. It's your house. And if you are invited, stay away, and don't let yourself be affected by something that doesn't belong to you. It's not your family; even if it is your family, you don't need to live with their problems; yours are already enough. Emanate on the night of Christ's birth as you celebrate: Love, friendship, gratitude, glory, or any other feeling will not represent his birth. Think about it. You are making supper as he did, and he emanated only Love. Even though he knew that one there would betray him, he kept Love in his heart; he knew how to do it. So if you gather in his name, act like him, with Love. Not with discord, not with fights. Fights are for later.

And on New Year's Eve, many things really come to a close. Even though there is no change from one year to another, the Universe understands that it is the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. So you can embark on this idea that in the final moment, you finalize many things. I can guarantee that it is a decisive moment because all of humanity vibrates at that moment. So the energy is already formed, and the egregore is formed. So use this moment to leave behind that which no longer serves you. Leave everything in the previous year and start the new year with new ideas and new attitudes. Since all this is part of your world, live intensely but with a single feeling: Love. 

Channelled by: Anjos e Luz Terapias

1672022785575.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
December, 2022

Sananda - Let's do it for the whole

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth! I AM SANANDA!

Once again, I'm here to leave more of my teachings and my energy. Many of you are happy today because soon, many will gather with their families and friends and celebrate my birth in my name. Many are sad that those who were supposed to be present are gone and will no longer be part of the meeting. It doesn't matter what goes on in your heart regarding the date that will come. What is important is the meaning for the Whole, for the egregore of humanity that was already created more than two millennia ago. I already said here this story will one day be well explained. But this is not the place to deny that the date that celebrates my birth is already important in the universe; this planet's egregore already contains it for a long time.

It would be crucial for this egregore to be fed, mainly: with gratitude, with Love, gratitude to everything. It doesn't matter how many or what problems you are going through. It's gratitude for knowing that each one of them is the possibility for you to evolve and take a leap forward. Don't look at problems as barriers or something terrible; look at them with Love. Having this look opens a world of possibilities and solutions in front of you. Do not deny them, do not curse them, accept them with Love, and this vibration will make them fully manifest. Most of all, this will make you see the solution.

So the most powerful feeling on this date is gratitude. You should be grateful for being alive, going through all the transformations of the planet and all the changes your body and mind are going through right now. Gratitude for being able to breathe and feed your body. The moment is of extreme difficulty for many. Still, each one is reaping something they sowed, even if many cannot perceive or understand it. This date created in your world brings many expectations. It may be receiving a gift they've always dreamed of or having a hearty supper. But can everyone have this? You know they can't. Many don't even have a fruit to put on their plate.

I don't want you to understand that today everyone should leave the house with a full plate and donate to someone. Hunger exists every day, not just on this date. Of course, because it's a symbolic date, everyone has the same thought: having supper, having something to put on the table. But the lack happens and is repeated every day, not just on this day. In my heart, I would like everyone to have something to eat every day, not just on this date. Of course, many are doing their part. They help some to have a festive date, with something on the table to eat. But will everyone have it? No, they won't.

So I leave here a request on my behalf. And if each of you does what I say with Love in your heart, I guarantee you that each brother will have something to eat tomorrow, and I can also say that every other day. You don't need to think specifically about anyone. Just look at your whole table and supper. Close your eyes, and you don't need to say it out loud because your guests, your family, wouldn't understand. Look carefully at each dish on your table, close your eyes, and mentally say: I multiply these foods for the Whole! It's simple. Very simple. And I will make this food multiply for everyone.

It's a small gesture, yet another gesture that will ensure that everyone has something to eat. Mentalize in your minds, the food multiplying, becoming many, as far as the eye can no longer reach. And I will make it happen, I will make sure that food goes to every human being on this planet. Many may think: "But we are few." Every time you think that you are few and that you have no power, nothing happens, you don't change your world. Your world can be changed, it is enough for you to believe, and this is a gesture you can do daily. Now it needs to be done with a lot of Love. You must think that I will multiply everything, that you were the starting point of what I will do.

I need to multiply something that exists, and you must give me this first point. Then, I will do it. This is what I ask of each one of you. Tomorrow, ensure that everyone has something to eat. I will do that the food reaches those people. However, you must give me the first element. It is not food; it is your Love. Love for your brothers and those who have nothing; without judgment or criticism, it doesn't matter. Do that; give me the first stitch, and I'll do the rest. If each of you makes this gesture, with a lot of Love, you will feed many for a long time because there will be abundant food on the planet. Just do it, it's a simple gesture, but it will have an immense result.

Believe in what I'm asking, but it needs to come from you, not from me. You need to look after your brothers; it is a simple, quick gesture. Now, in addition to this gesture, I ask that you emanate Love, much Love for everyone tomorrow. No matter the sorrows, the resentments, the revenge, nothing. At this moment, all of this begins to have no more relevance because the path now is one of evolution, not of going backward. So emanate Love, lots of Love, fill your hearts with Light, and explode it in Love. Visualize your heart like a big ball of Light. Explode this ball and when it explodes, see little stars coming out of your heart and mentalize that each one of them reaches a heart and takes Love, peace, harmony, hope, and faith.

You can, you are capable of it. So do it, no matter what you get in return, because if you do all this thinking about the return, I won't create anything; nothing will happen. This needs to be a donation from the heart, of Light, without expecting anything in return just a donation. You know that everything that is done with Love reverberates and returns. But this cannot be the main feeling, because if it is, don't do it, it won't help. Those who invite me to the table, I will be having dinner with you. But for me to be there, there must be harmony, peace, and lots of Light in your home. And I will be there for sure, invite me.

I leave with each one a point of hope, faith, and courage so they can face whatever comes without losing these attributes. It doesn't matter what comes. It doesn't matter how it comes. If you trust and have faith, everything will come according to what you are emanating. If you emanate Love and Light, you will receive Love and Light. If you emanate fear or worry, you will get the same thing back and more stuff with it. So now, beware of thoughts; everything is highly accelerated. Thinking of anything negative attracts negative things. So what do you need to do? Emanate Love and Light, that's all.

For every moment, look at everything with Love, emanate your Lights, be pillars of Lights, and see how the world will fall outside, but you will remain standing.

Channelled by: Anjos e Luz Terapias

1672022870833.png
1672022889197.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Mike so free to give such a long lecture? He should be busy poking Satan's ass with his spear.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Mike so free to give such a long lecture? He should be busy poking Satan's ass with his spear.
This is a channelling to pass message from the higher dimension to earth. They do it this way so as not to break the universal law of free will. The cabal here doesn't give a shit to universal law, they deceived human to take the fatal vaccine.

And yes, the cabal knows about universal laws and they work around ways to it so karma will not hit them hard.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Archangel Michael smells like cookies (vanilla-ish), has a taste for cigarettes, and is boorish and unkept. Not I say one, it's been reported as such.

Archangel_Michael.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in this day and age.................amazing how so many people still kena conned by all these superstitious fairytales............

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this day and age.................amazing how so many people still kena conned by all these superstitious fairytales............
But in this day and age, billions are conned by the vaccine and their government and media. They die from it.

The message didn't ask for money or ur sexual vulnerability. They just talk about being loving and in high frequency and didn't even demand ur acceptance for it. What is there to be scammed.

Vaccine scammed you and injected into ur body because taking the vaccine is free and always in the advertisement to entice u to take it.. Even give u free gift after taking it. This is the Real scam.